Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Do I Create This Banescale?
1 2
My strategy is this: [list] [*]Look for dragons with two correct colors and one incorrect color that's close. [*]Look for dragons within 3 colors up and down from what you want, then 5 or 8 if you're not having luck. [*]Get as many pairs as you're willing to spend space/money on and match them up to have best ranges, but be sure that each has the possibility of the dragon you want. [*]Breed change if you can to common breeds and pair different breeds together to reduce wegging and have chance for 5 egg nests. [*] Breed furiously and cry if you need to rent nests for it. [/list] But I go pretty hard on my breeding projects lol. I have 7 pairs right now trying for one dragon, RNG hates me.
My strategy is this:

• Look for dragons with two correct colors and one incorrect color that's close.
  • Look for dragons within 3 colors up and down from what you want, then 5 or 8 if you're not having luck.
  • Get as many pairs as you're willing to spend space/money on and match them up to have best ranges, but be sure that each has the possibility of the dragon you want.
  • Breed change if you can to common breeds and pair different breeds together to reduce wegging and have chance for 5 egg nests.
  • Breed furiously and cry if you need to rent nests for it.

But I go pretty hard on my breeding projects lol. I have 7 pairs right now trying for one dragon, RNG hates me.
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@Laluzi

Yesss, I love Cherub so! Before this project idea landed in my lap, I was on a quest to breed Cherub/Peregrine dragons with a stormy color scheme (It's linked in my signature, if wanna check it out!).

But yeah, I've gone and given myself a Cherub/Wraith/Fire Multi-Gaze project now too. XP

@Kavryn

Oh, I didn't think of that! Thanks for the tip!

@Shpee

*GASPS* AHHH! You have the Sand/Cream/Cream of my design! I would need to do my daily Fairgrounds limit for the day, but how much for this girl??? ^w^

@Firtarian

Thanks for the advice! Haha, yeah, I think I'll be weeping for cave space soon because of this...XD

@Laluzi

Yesss, I love Cherub so! Before this project idea landed in my lap, I was on a quest to breed Cherub/Peregrine dragons with a stormy color scheme (It's linked in my signature, if wanna check it out!).

But yeah, I've gone and given myself a Cherub/Wraith/Fire Multi-Gaze project now too. XP

@Kavryn

Oh, I didn't think of that! Thanks for the tip!

@Shpee

*GASPS* AHHH! You have the Sand/Cream/Cream of my design! I would need to do my daily Fairgrounds limit for the day, but how much for this girl??? ^w^

@Firtarian

Thanks for the advice! Haha, yeah, I think I'll be weeping for cave space soon because of this...XD

Join my Stormy Cherub-Peregrine Breeding Quest/Challenge!

29b0ksz.jpg
@KrimsonCreature

^^ How does 20kt/g sound?
@KrimsonCreature

rx9OvHg.gif
[quote name="Shpee" date="2019-12-12 13:43:18" ] @KrimsonCreature ^^ How does 20kt/g sound? [/quote] Sure! I'll go gather that now. :D
Shpee wrote on 2019-12-12 13:43:18:
@KrimsonCreature

Sure! I'll go gather that now. :D
Join my Stormy Cherub-Peregrine Breeding Quest/Challenge!

29b0ksz.jpg
1 2