Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you hoard?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Crows, seekers and Brilliant Psywurms. I think I'm also going to start hoarding the variations of Sacridite, now that I'm at a high enough level.
Crows, seekers and Brilliant Psywurms. I think I'm also going to start hoarding the variations of Sacridite, now that I'm at a high enough level.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
A little bit of a late response but I hoard snakes and crows lol. They just look pretty to me.
A little bit of a late response but I hoard snakes and crows lol. They just look pretty to me.
Lichtdrache.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/lIvXOfD.png[/img] minus the fest currency ofc
lIvXOfD.png

minus the fest currency ofc
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
Unicorn Dust/Cerdae Sparkles, Flutes, all shiny minerals and crystal pools drops, and the crowns from Waterway.
Unicorn Dust/Cerdae Sparkles, Flutes, all shiny minerals and crystal pools drops, and the crowns from Waterway.
XOxv5KE.png
rusted treasure chests, mostly because i get a lot of them from familiar bonding and i just forget to open them most of the time. guess i'm saving them up for something special? i also hoard these things. i don't think they're worth anything special or whatever but i just like to collect them. most of these have been in my vault for 4 years now. i have all different kinds these are just four of the ones i have. [item=illegible paragraph][item=crumpled parchment tatters][item=foreign runic scribbles][item=tarnished runic scripture]
rusted treasure chests, mostly because i get a lot of them from familiar bonding and i just forget to open them most of the time. guess i'm saving them up for something special?

i also hoard these things. i don't think they're worth anything special or whatever but i just like to collect them. most of these have been in my vault for 4 years now. i have all different kinds these are just four of the ones i have.
Illegible Paragraph Crumpled Parchment Tatters Foreign Runic Scribbles Tarnished Runic Scripture
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
[img]https://i.imgur.com/OfHiLr7.jpg[/img] Crows!
OfHiLr7.jpg
Crows!
VlakeFx.png
ladybugs !
ladybugs !
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
my hoards are thin right now but typically i collect the butt plants, various flowers and bugs and reptiles, pretty rocks and crystals, mechanical pieces and parts like sprockets and wires, fabrics, beastclans armor/weapons, and things like silverware that i think my lore dragons would use [item=fluted bat spoon] [item=iron gear] [item=borer scrapmetal]
my hoards are thin right now but typically i collect the butt plants, various flowers and bugs and reptiles, pretty rocks and crystals, mechanical pieces and parts like sprockets and wires, fabrics, beastclans armor/weapons, and things like silverware that i think my lore dragons would use

Fluted Bat Spoon Iron Gear Borer Scrapmetal
SCARVES

And a few other apparel items, but mostly scarves.
SCARVES

And a few other apparel items, but mostly scarves.
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
i hoard the deity dolls and idols! they r prettey
i hoard the deity dolls and idols! they r prettey
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7