Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you hoard?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I know lots of users have that one thing they just have hundreds of lying around in their hoard or vault that they just can't help but want more of and I'm interested to know what it is. I hoard relic eels and giant swallowtail caterpillars, so I'm hyped for NOTN!
I know lots of users have that one thing they just have hundreds of lying around in their hoard or vault that they just can't help but want more of and I'm interested to know what it is. I hoard relic eels and giant swallowtail caterpillars, so I'm hyped for NOTN!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
broken penny jars.
i have 3 stacks and around 75kt in those jars
broken penny jars.
i have 3 stacks and around 75kt in those jars
farewell.
it was a fun ride...mostly.
[center][item=Decorative Centaur Quiver][item=Leather Centaur Quiver][/center]
Decorative Centaur Quiver Leather Centaur Quiver
quartz, flowers and currently chests to open before notn
quartz, flowers and currently chests to open before notn
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
nogglets [item=nogglet]
nogglets
Nogglet
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
[Item=alstroemeria fox][item=myosotis fox](and their respective plushes) [item=oasis songbird] The first two are because I really like foxes, the songbirds are a lore thing. It's really hard to find the birds, no one ever sells them on the AH.
Alstroemeria Fox Myosotis Fox (and their respective plushes) Oasis Songbird

The first two are because I really like foxes, the songbirds are a lore thing. It's really hard to find the birds, no one ever sells them on the AH.
bones
also birds but the hd keeps asking for them and upsetting me
bones
also birds but the hd keeps asking for them and upsetting me
literally everything
literally everything
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
notn other items :P just the little illusions and mirrors and dolls. no reason, i just seem to collect them :D
notn other items :P just the little illusions and mirrors and dolls. no reason, i just seem to collect them :D
fr_art_shop_sig_2.pngwindanim3.giffireanim3.gif
well i just checked and ironically i collect a lot of skulls and bone frags. as for things i consciously hoard though? [b]runestones, deity dolls/idols and openables.[/b] [center][item=Earthshaker Stone Statue][item=arcanist meteorite miniature][item=Plaguebringer bone scrimshaw][item=stormcatcher scrap metal welding][item=gladekeeper topiary cutting] [item=rotting plaguebringer effigy][item=lost gladekeeper sackdoll][item=faded shadowbinder effigy][item=furry icewarden puppet][item=playful windsinger puppet][/center]
well i just checked and ironically i collect a lot of skulls and bone frags. as for things i consciously hoard though? runestones, deity dolls/idols and openables.
Earthshaker Stone Statue Arcanist Meteorite Miniature Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting

Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Furry Icewarden Puppet Playful Windsinger Puppet
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7