Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | new username yeehaw
1 2 3 4
@Zlhzlh Oh damn, that sucks a lot. I dislike people taking usernames then just ditching the account right after. Makes it less fun for everyone else. Especially those that would have liked to use the name.
@Zlhzlh Oh damn, that sucks a lot. I dislike people taking usernames then just ditching the account right after. Makes it less fun for everyone else. Especially those that would have liked to use the name.
3BhEU2h.png DGN2lMC.png 3BhEU2h.png
@dracozolt
toxtricity stole my heart, definitely my new favorite pokemon, which is a pretty high title given how much I adore deino
dracozolt is very high quality too, I love both the 'zolt pokemon, they're so cute
@dracozolt
toxtricity stole my heart, definitely my new favorite pokemon, which is a pretty high title given how much I adore deino
dracozolt is very high quality too, I love both the 'zolt pokemon, they're so cute
wORSkxL.png
grimmsnarl was available.... i had to do it.
grimmsnarl was available.... i had to do it.
7JvkzvF.pngjx4zL8c.pngPw6I6hG.png

Grim or Jack | they/them | dark type gym leader in training
@grimmsnarl i'm blessed i love grimmsnarl
this gen has amazing fairy types, hatterene is my fav after dracozolt and i love everyone else
@grimmsnarl i'm blessed i love grimmsnarl
this gen has amazing fairy types, hatterene is my fav after dracozolt and i love everyone else
damn ok i really wanna do a pokemon un now
someone suggest a bunch that are free

edit: heheheh
damn ok i really wanna do a pokemon un now
someone suggest a bunch that are free

edit: heheheh
@dracozolt first ever dark/fairy type? instant love. <3 honestly, as much as i’m a diehard gen 7 fan for a handful of reasons, this gen might just be my fav in terms of new pokemon.... maybe tied with gen 5 imo. but yeah, i genuinely love the vast majority of the galar pokemon and i literally have like. 3 teams lined up for 3 separate playthroughs because that’s how much i’m like [emoji=mirror love size=1] anyway, hatterene is lovely too yes!! a personal fav of mine is yamper/boltund, mostly because i’m always biased for new dog pokemon lol.
@dracozolt first ever dark/fairy type? instant love. <3
honestly, as much as i’m a diehard gen 7 fan for a handful of reasons, this gen might just be my fav in terms of new pokemon.... maybe tied with gen 5 imo. but yeah, i genuinely love the vast majority of the galar pokemon and i literally have like. 3 teams lined up for 3 separate playthroughs because that’s how much i’m like

anyway, hatterene is lovely too yes!! a personal fav of mine is yamper/boltund, mostly because i’m always biased for new dog pokemon lol.

welcome to the pokemon username club op! i impulse changed mine right after gen 7 was leaked. love my awful mutant Toad i would've changed it to venonat but that's taken by an abandoned account from 2013 [emoji=gaoler deadpan size=2]
welcome to the pokemon username club op! i impulse changed mine right after gen 7 was leaked. love my awful mutant Toad

i would've changed it to venonat but that's taken by an abandoned account from 2013
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
@Shiinotic all mushroom based pokemon are delightful, but especially morelull and shiinotic.
@Shiinotic all mushroom based pokemon are delightful, but especially morelull and shiinotic.

Gotta agree that toxtricity is *ok hand*
Maybe I’ll replace my pixel shop icon with a lil pixel snom. Can’t be too upset about the UN because... I mean, I have one of my favorite shinies claimed
Gotta agree that toxtricity is *ok hand*
Maybe I’ll replace my pixel shop icon with a lil pixel snom. Can’t be too upset about the UN because... I mean, I have one of my favorite shinies claimed
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
That is a good name.
That is a good name.
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
1 2 3 4