Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I KNOW i think!..
1 2
I’m a band kid im not a kid but we call ourselves that and if you look closer on the paper, you see what looks like a treble clef. This is music related which is on the staff and this might mean..

wind ancient.

AND LOOK TO THE RIGHT ITS A HALF NOTE AND WHAT MAY BE A 16TH REST
I’m a band kid im not a kid but we call ourselves that and if you look closer on the paper, you see what looks like a treble clef. This is music related which is on the staff and this might mean..

wind ancient.

AND LOOK TO THE RIGHT ITS A HALF NOTE AND WHAT MAY BE A 16TH REST
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/440640756328169472/652668045096910862/image0.png[/img] The half note is on E. Earth starts with an e.. so wind or earth..
image0.png

The half note is on E. Earth starts with an e.. so wind or earth..
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
@IISwizzle Oh hecc you right. But I don’t think it’s a rest and an eighth, I think it’s one of these bois. [img]https://www.netclipart.com/pp/m/11-117899_musical-notes-images-free-music-note-vector-graphic.png[/img]
@IISwizzle

Oh hecc you right. But I don’t think it’s a rest and an eighth, I think it’s one of these bois.

11-117899_musical-notes-images-free-music-note-vector-graphic.png
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
Wind already has two breeds. Staff said before a Flight gets a third, every other is gonna get its second, making it highly unlikely it's gonna be a Wind ancient. Earth is more likely, but any other Flight with only one breed is possible as well.

(Edit: Of course I can't find where they said it. :/ I'll keep looking.)
Wind already has two breeds. Staff said before a Flight gets a third, every other is gonna get its second, making it highly unlikely it's gonna be a Wind ancient. Earth is more likely, but any other Flight with only one breed is possible as well.

(Edit: Of course I can't find where they said it. :/ I'll keep looking.)
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
I'll take one Earth ancient, please. And I'm with ^ Maivi above. I think it's fair that other flights get their second breeds. However, you NEVER know!
I'll take one Earth ancient, please. And I'm with ^ Maivi above. I think it's fair that other flights get their second breeds. However, you NEVER know!
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
Getting a wind ancient before an earth would be disappointing :’(
Getting a wind ancient before an earth would be disappointing :’(
they/them | fr time +8 | active/inactive | wishlist
[quote name="Clya" date="2019-12-06 11:15:05" ] [quote name="Clya" date="2019-12-06 11:08:34" ] Might I propose instead of a wind ancient that sings... ... it’s a deep water ancient, Tidelord comes back with these new children. “Our future did lie within one embrace” Future ... water dragons can be oracles telling the future Embrace ... the Tidelord is welcoming back his children. Okay, but what about the music? Well... sirens and whale songs! It’s a water breed that sings... prophecies maybe? Deep bellowing songs so they can communicate under water? [/quote] To add on, FR staff would have to be blind and deaf to not realize that people want the Tidelord back, or at least a resolution. It’s about time he comes back... and doing so would make a lot of people happy... [/quote]
Clya wrote on 2019-12-06 11:15:05:
Clya wrote on 2019-12-06 11:08:34:
Might I propose instead of a wind ancient that sings... ... it’s a deep water ancient, Tidelord comes back with these new children.

“Our future did lie within one embrace”

Future ... water dragons can be oracles telling the future

Embrace ... the Tidelord is welcoming back his children.

Okay, but what about the music? Well... sirens and whale songs! It’s a water breed that sings... prophecies maybe? Deep bellowing songs so they can communicate under water?

To add on, FR staff would have to be blind and deaf to not realize that people want the Tidelord back, or at least a resolution. It’s about time he comes back... and doing so would make a lot of people happy...
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
i dont want tidelord back,,, I WanT a NEw WiND bREeD

WE DONT HAVE ENOUGh, MAN
i dont want tidelord back,,, I WanT a NEw WiND bREeD

WE DONT HAVE ENOUGh, MAN
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
i know it's a bit of a stretch, but i'm kind of hoping for a water ancient! reason being, i find it likely that the allusion to music could be somewhat of a whale song! or, something like that at least! that being said an earth ancient would be just as good in my opinion!
i know it's a bit of a stretch, but i'm kind of hoping for a water ancient! reason being, i find it likely that the allusion to music could be somewhat of a whale song! or, something like that at least! that being said an earth ancient would be just as good in my opinion!
ice.gif
Dude if we get some melodic, siren, water dragon I will cry tears of joy
I don’t know what the e and g note mean if they represent anything, but it does seem an awful lot like sheet music, but why would they have sheet music as a clue?
There’s a lot of rocks and Earth does start with e
So I think it could either be an earth breed or a water breed if it is a dragon
Either way it’s exciting!
Dude if we get some melodic, siren, water dragon I will cry tears of joy
I don’t know what the e and g note mean if they represent anything, but it does seem an awful lot like sheet music, but why would they have sheet music as a clue?
There’s a lot of rocks and Earth does start with e
So I think it could either be an earth breed or a water breed if it is a dragon
Either way it’s exciting!
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
1 2