Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reminder - Start preparing for NotN!
1 2 3
No one wants to get to the last weeks of December and find out they're out of gold muck, or they sold their Coliseum team and now must rely solely on Baldwin. Check your hoards for anything relevant to the event (Baldwin mats, the items need for Swipp trades), and be sure you'll be ready to fight and/or brew before you start worrying about holiday events/trips!
No one wants to get to the last weeks of December and find out they're out of gold muck, or they sold their Coliseum team and now must rely solely on Baldwin. Check your hoards for anything relevant to the event (Baldwin mats, the items need for Swipp trades), and be sure you'll be ready to fight and/or brew before you start worrying about holiday events/trips!
QYzhmAi.png
Thank you for the reminder :D I can’t wait to find my first egg scavenging!

Edit: what do we need the gold muck for >.> still Noobing out here after 2 years, excuse me.
Thank you for the reminder :D I can’t wait to find my first egg scavenging!

Edit: what do we need the gold muck for >.> still Noobing out here after 2 years, excuse me.
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
Gold Muck, Silver Muck, and all 3 red mats for two Strange Chests, on Baldwin. It's VERY important if Swipp trades aren't helping you at the moment and so easy to lose track of because it's all rare-ish items.
Another important thing is regular Glass Beakers, as all exclusive Familiars so far required them.

Also, if you have surplus familiars and Nocturne Eggs, also a good time to sell them! I topped myself off with the mats just by selling an egg I had put away for months.
Gold Muck, Silver Muck, and all 3 red mats for two Strange Chests, on Baldwin. It's VERY important if Swipp trades aren't helping you at the moment and so easy to lose track of because it's all rare-ish items.
Another important thing is regular Glass Beakers, as all exclusive Familiars so far required them.

Also, if you have surplus familiars and Nocturne Eggs, also a good time to sell them! I topped myself off with the mats just by selling an egg I had put away for months.
QYzhmAi.png
@DrakeDynasty Here's the guide I'm using! Lists everything you need to stockpile for known recipes. I'm going on a familiar-melting spree today myself.
@DrakeDynasty Here's the guide I'm using! Lists everything you need to stockpile for known recipes. I'm going on a familiar-melting spree today myself.
don't like my dragons
Thank you guys for clearing that up!

I will check out the guide Astariall :D
Thank you guys for clearing that up!

I will check out the guide Astariall :D
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
Oh ye gods you're right.

It's December and Rockbreaker's Funeral is over.
Oh ye gods you're right.

It's December and Rockbreaker's Funeral is over.
Oh shoot, I forgot! Thank you!
Oh shoot, I forgot! Thank you!
Hello! If you could give these lads a quick click, I'd really appreciate it!
vQWzU.gif Pp1i4.gif McH6r.gif QnVi5.gif YYZe6.gif
this is only my second notn so im really not sure how to prepare but thanks for the reminder!! i should figure out what i need to be doing haha
this is only my second notn so im really not sure how to prepare but thanks for the reminder!! i should figure out what i need to be doing haha
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I am prepared! I saved 7k gems for NotN!
I am prepared! I saved 7k gems for NotN!
egg.gif
@Bloodwyrm all depends on what you want from NotN. Once you know that can give you a good direction to head into prepare.
@Bloodwyrm all depends on what you want from NotN. Once you know that can give you a good direction to head into prepare.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
1 2 3