Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reminder - Start preparing for NotN!
1 2 3
Oh is that why gold muck prices are going up? Ouch, I just want it to make more regular genes...

Also, what's the deal with the egg prices? Why are those going up?
Oh is that why gold muck prices are going up? Ouch, I just want it to make more regular genes...

AAA We need muck? Thanks for the heads up!
AAA We need muck? Thanks for the heads up!
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@MulberryScroll so that's what you meant. That makes much more sense than red carpets. lol
@MulberryScroll so that's what you meant. That makes much more sense than red carpets. lol
[quote name="nika" date="2019-12-02 14:52:56" ] Also, what's the deal with the egg prices? Why are those going up? [/quote] People might be stockpiling to mass hatch on NOTN... Or Friday the 13th, actually. I haven't caught up with good days to hatch ever since I missed the eclipse with a full nest and eggs.
nika wrote on 2019-12-02 14:52:56:

People might be stockpiling to mass hatch on NOTN... Or Friday the 13th, actually. I haven't caught up with good days to hatch ever since I missed the eclipse with a full nest and eggs.
QYzhmAi.png
im hardly prepared and i swore i read a guide on how to prepare for notn but im. lazy?? so existing's enough
im hardly prepared and i swore i read a guide on how to prepare for notn but im. lazy?? so existing's enough
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
1 2 3