Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reminder - Start preparing for NotN!
1 2 3
Oh right! Hmm, maybe its time to remember Baldwin again.
Oh right! Hmm, maybe its time to remember Baldwin again.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I've got a good stock of baldwin mats because I've been transmuting like crazy since halloween. Now I just need to stockpile treasure cus I need so many of those apparel items oof. Not to mention I'd like to stockpile apparel so I don't run out early next year.

If this year's notn apparel is as good as last year I'm a dead woman.
I've got a good stock of baldwin mats because I've been transmuting like crazy since halloween. Now I just need to stockpile treasure cus I need so many of those apparel items oof. Not to mention I'd like to stockpile apparel so I don't run out early next year.

She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
[quote name="Rowdy" date="2019-12-01 13:47:47" ] I've got a good stock of baldwin mats because I've been transmuting like crazy since halloween. Now I just need to stockpile treasure cus I need so many of those apparel items oof. Not to mention I'd like to stockpile apparel so I don't run out early next year. If this year's notn apparel is as good as last year I'm a dead woman. [/quote] That's a heckin [i]mood[/i]. I'm currently exalting like crazy, gotta have money to make money ;-;
Rowdy wrote on 2019-12-01 13:47:47:

That's a heckin mood. I'm currently exalting like crazy, gotta have money to make money ;-;
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
Thanks for the reminder! This will be my second NOTN and I'm excited! :3
Thanks for the reminder! This will be my second NOTN and I'm excited! :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
Thank you for the reminder! It's my second NotN too, and hopefully I'll be more prepared this time.
Thank you for the reminder! It's my second NotN too, and hopefully I'll be more prepared this time.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I think I'm good. Two pages of Baldo materials and 12 m Treasure. Thank you for the reminder tho!
I think I'm good. Two pages of Baldo materials and 12 m Treasure. Thank you for the reminder tho!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i just want

e g g
i just want

e g g
16548005264907663230036691354834.gif Stand up for native representation in FR! 16548005264907663230036691354834.gif
@Rowdy - Honestly with apparel I don't worry too much, except for the Baldwin set which is good to get out of the way as soon as you have most of the new items. They're so dirt cheap by the end and the weeks after that I just keep a list and buy the ones I'm missing using the money from the inevitable 50 duplicates of a single type.
@Rowdy - Honestly with apparel I don't worry too much, except for the Baldwin set which is good to get out of the way as soon as you have most of the new items. They're so dirt cheap by the end and the weeks after that I just keep a list and buy the ones I'm missing using the money from the inevitable 50 duplicates of a single type.
QYzhmAi.png
Hey this is my first. so what do you mean by red mats? and what else should I do?
Hey this is my first. so what do you mean by red mats? and what else should I do?
@deadtrashpanda - Red materials are the red-colored components you randomly get by reducing Food,Material or Other items at Baldwin. They are used, along with Silver Muck and Gold Muck (both from reducing familiars), to make two Strange Chests, which is a way get most of the items introduced every Night of the Nocturne other than trading with users and the marketplace.

If you aren't lucky with the Coliseum (and even if you are) you want to be making them at a decent pace. Basically, you want as many chests as possible, and either sell or open until maybe January 4th, otherwise they turn into Nocturnal Dust.
@deadtrashpanda - Red materials are the red-colored components you randomly get by reducing Food,Material or Other items at Baldwin. They are used, along with Silver Muck and Gold Muck (both from reducing familiars), to make two Strange Chests, which is a way get most of the items introduced every Night of the Nocturne other than trading with users and the marketplace.

If you aren't lucky with the Coliseum (and even if you are) you want to be making them at a decent pace. Basically, you want as many chests as possible, and either sell or open until maybe January 4th, otherwise they turn into Nocturnal Dust.
QYzhmAi.png
1 2 3