Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How long do you play FR per day? [done]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
More than 3 hours if I have other reasons to be online... work or something like that. Probably a little less when I'm just online for fun distraction. FR is the perfect procrastination tool when you don't want to work.
More than 3 hours if I have other reasons to be online... work or something like that. Probably a little less when I'm just online for fun distraction. FR is the perfect procrastination tool when you don't want to work.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Browsing and durdling? ...a lot. Mostly when I'm at work, waiting for actual work to happen, I'll trawl through FRD and Dragon Share all day long. Unfortunately, the wifi isn't great, which means it's real hard to get any productive dragoncash earning started while I'm at work .-.

Actual play, where you earn dragoncash? Probably less than an hour per day on average.
Browsing and durdling? ...a lot. Mostly when I'm at work, waiting for actual work to happen, I'll trawl through FRD and Dragon Share all day long. Unfortunately, the wifi isn't great, which means it's real hard to get any productive dragoncash earning started while I'm at work .-.

Actual play, where you earn dragoncash? Probably less than an hour per day on average.
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
Usually around 30 minutes. If I'm feeling motivated, I'll stay on for a few hours. I've been doing a lot of coli recently, so I've probably on for around 2-3 hours for the past couple of days.
Usually around 30 minutes. If I'm feeling motivated, I'll stay on for a few hours. I've been doing a lot of coli recently, so I've probably on for around 2-3 hours for the past couple of days.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
depends on the day
depends on the day
+2 FR time
he/they
Depends. Definitely quite a few hours worth, I think, but it’s spread out throughout the day. An hour or so in the morning for dailies and stuff, then I check back every now and again for a bit depending on what’s going on. If I’m keeping an eye on the kid, or ‘being social’ but not interested in what family is doing with the tv (aka I’m bored) I’ll check here and read the forums n stuff.

More time spent during fests of course, or if I’m grinding for something specific. Then I might coli while cooking or something.
Depends. Definitely quite a few hours worth, I think, but it’s spread out throughout the day. An hour or so in the morning for dailies and stuff, then I check back every now and again for a bit depending on what’s going on. If I’m keeping an eye on the kid, or ‘being social’ but not interested in what family is doing with the tv (aka I’m bored) I’ll check here and read the forums n stuff.

More time spent during fests of course, or if I’m grinding for something specific. Then I might coli while cooking or something.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
If actually properly playing FR, I'm usually on for about 1hr15min every day, though spread out.

If including time reading forums/playing in the scrying workshop, then that number goes up to 2hrs every day.

So yeehaw. Hope this helps!
If actually properly playing FR, I'm usually on for about 1hr15min every day, though spread out.

If including time reading forums/playing in the scrying workshop, then that number goes up to 2hrs every day.

So yeehaw. Hope this helps!
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
3-4 hours... on weekdays

and uh

9+ hours on weekends

don't judge
3-4 hours... on weekdays

and uh

9+ hours on weekends

don't judge
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
Certainly in the 3+ hours category. I probably spend 4+ hours in the coli every day
Certainly in the 3+ hours category. I probably spend 4+ hours in the coli every day
2 hours ish?
2 hours ish?
It depends on how bored I am. I spend adequate time doing my dailies (about fifteen minutes?), then return for an hour or so to hit my lucky streak in the Fairgrounds, then off and on come back for at least an hour's worth of coliseum grinding/forum-hopping.
It depends on how bored I am. I spend adequate time doing my dailies (about fifteen minutes?), then return for an hour or so to hit my lucky streak in the Fairgrounds, then off and on come back for at least an hour's worth of coliseum grinding/forum-hopping.
9iqeDz7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8