Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How long do you play FR per day? [done]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1-2 hours, probably? Sometimes 3-4.
1-2 hours, probably? Sometimes 3-4.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Throughout a day, I randomly log in to make materials in baldwin as well as to waste time. I guess 3 or more hours. I spend so much time on this but im still broke ig
Throughout a day, I randomly log in to make materials in baldwin as well as to waste time. I guess 3 or more hours. I spend so much time on this but im still broke ig
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
I check occasionally. Maybe 10 minutes altogether.
Unless it’s like a push week or something, then I’ll play 1-2h a day to train fodder.
I check occasionally. Maybe 10 minutes altogether.
Unless it’s like a push week or something, then I’ll play 1-2h a day to train fodder.

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
Probably about 31 minutes to an hour nowadays, but if I had more time I would like to play from an hour to an hour and a half.

Good luck with your project!
Probably about 31 minutes to an hour nowadays, but if I had more time I would like to play from an hour to an hour and a half.

Good luck with your project!
Bu33PqP.png
I dont know, my time is split between being on forums here" watching YouTube, and staring at twitter nowadays so I honestly can't say
I dont know, my time is split between being on forums here" watching YouTube, and staring at twitter nowadays so I honestly can't say
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
Noted down everyone's answer and added @Mariwen to the pinglist!
Noted down everyone's answer and added @Mariwen to the pinglist!
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
31 minute - 1 hour squad.

Half of it is within Forums, half is on Coli. And then like tiny bit is on Breeding and other stuff.

But, when it's NoTN? Longer.
31 minute - 1 hour squad.

Half of it is within Forums, half is on Coli. And then like tiny bit is on Breeding and other stuff.

But, when it's NoTN? Longer.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
@Beetlefix noted, thank you for your input :)
@Beetlefix noted, thank you for your input :)
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
Oooh, please ping me for final results? I am assuming that this data might be skewed a bit more forwards, considering that more dedicated/invested players are more likely to check the forums and reply in the first place.

I, uh, nowadays now that school's out, probably 3+ hours...checking Baldwin and forums, doing art things for pixel dragons with FR open, window-shopping on the AH, and so on and so forth. I don't actually coli or fairgrounds all that much, though.
Oooh, please ping me for final results? I am assuming that this data might be skewed a bit more forwards, considering that more dedicated/invested players are more likely to check the forums and reply in the first place.

I, uh, nowadays now that school's out, probably 3+ hours...checking Baldwin and forums, doing art things for pixel dragons with FR open, window-shopping on the AH, and so on and so forth. I don't actually coli or fairgrounds all that much, though.
JBEajtP.gif
Before university and starting work: Pretty much the whole day. But now I have both of these things it varies greatly. I find myself only coming online to gather and just disappear.

I'd categorize myself as 31 minutes to an hour on most days.
Before university and starting work: Pretty much the whole day. But now I have both of these things it varies greatly. I find myself only coming online to gather and just disappear.

I'd categorize myself as 31 minutes to an hour on most days.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8