Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How long do you play FR per day? [done]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
For daily stuff (bonding, daily coli to level my own hatchlings, fairgrounds, checking stuff and talking with people) it's an average of 1 hour a day I'll say. If's there' an ongoing event (and I usually take part in one every other day, fest related or not ^^'), this average would be 1-2 hours a day.
When there's things I want to do , like writing lore, scrying to prepare projects, reading stuff, it's muuuch longer and I usually do this on week-ends or days off. Butit would be very difficult to add this in the average accurately :/
To answer, I would round this to 2h a day, every day, even if that's not what exactly is.
For daily stuff (bonding, daily coli to level my own hatchlings, fairgrounds, checking stuff and talking with people) it's an average of 1 hour a day I'll say. If's there' an ongoing event (and I usually take part in one every other day, fest related or not ^^'), this average would be 1-2 hours a day.
When there's things I want to do , like writing lore, scrying to prepare projects, reading stuff, it's muuuch longer and I usually do this on week-ends or days off. Butit would be very difficult to add this in the average accurately :/
To answer, I would round this to 2h a day, every day, even if that's not what exactly is.
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
[img]https://i.imgur.com/CFsXPrO.png[/img] Probably around 3-5 minutes per day atm. I don’t have a lot of time to spend on FR on a daily bases because of my job, however, I’ll have my revenge during NotN xD
CFsXPrO.png
Probably around 3-5 minutes per day atm. I don’t have a lot of time to spend on FR on a daily bases because of my job, however, I’ll have my revenge during NotN xD
unknown-2.png
@Quintillion will do :)
@Amorah @Welgan @Panix noted!
@Quintillion will do :)
@Amorah @Welgan @Panix noted!
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
I usually play in short periods, but over the course of the day i think it'd add up to 31 minutes - 1 hour.
(occasionally i do play a bit longer if im in the coli or fairgrounds or reading a ton of lore)
I usually play in short periods, but over the course of the day i think it'd add up to 31 minutes - 1 hour.
(occasionally i do play a bit longer if im in the coli or fairgrounds or reading a ton of lore)
furry_fiddle.png
@Beany121 noted!
@Beany121 noted!
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
i think most times i'm on for just a few hours (2-3) but whenever i'm trying to play coli, which is maybe every other day, i'm on for several hours (6+)
i think most times i'm on for just a few hours (2-3) but whenever i'm trying to play coli, which is maybe every other day, i'm on for several hours (6+)
my name is jade. i like dragons

i have a smol multi-gaze sanctuary. multi-gaze needs love always
@Mirutanku noted!
@Mirutanku noted!
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
Wait, you mean we aren't supposed to play all day?

I have FR open pretty much from when I wake up, to when I go to sleep. Actively I don't do too much, I stare at the AH, I do my daily things, go back to staring at the AH. More than 3 hours a day for sure!
Wait, you mean we aren't supposed to play all day?

I have FR open pretty much from when I wake up, to when I go to sleep. Actively I don't do too much, I stare at the AH, I do my daily things, go back to staring at the AH. More than 3 hours a day for sure!
25355.png
28.pngFR+9-ish?
50.pngFamiliar Hunter

25354.png
Too long
Too long
around 2 hours on weekdays and 3-4 hours on weekends
around 2 hours on weekdays and 3-4 hours on weekends
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8