Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How long do you play FR per day? [done]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
More than 3 hours usually.
More than 3 hours usually.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
maybe like 1 hour?
maybe like 1 hour?
she/her
Usually 1hr daily, occasionally it’s a little over(grinding for festivals, etc.) So on average I’d say roughly 1hr and 15min.
Usually 1hr daily, occasionally it’s a little over(grinding for festivals, etc.) So on average I’d say roughly 1hr and 15min.
MyfNmKq.png
Depends on the day, really. Sometimes I only pop on for dailies, which takes less than 15 minutes; other times I'm on this site for HOURS.

On average, I'd say 30 minutes to an hour per day. Mostly comprises of coli and forum surfing.
Depends on the day, really. Sometimes I only pop on for dailies, which takes less than 15 minutes; other times I'm on this site for HOURS.

On average, I'd say 30 minutes to an hour per day. Mostly comprises of coli and forum surfing.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I’d say about two hours but spread all through the day. I’ll get on in short spurts to loo around on forums, the AH and respond to messages
I’d say about two hours but spread all through the day. I’ll get on in short spurts to loo around on forums, the AH and respond to messages
I kind of what to see the final results too. Mostly to know that I'm not alone. [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1] More than 3 hours, certainly. I knock out all my dailies, send any renter dragons and their kids back to their owners, and knock out my fairgrounds. Will not leave 75kt on the table. And then I do Baldwin constantly as things finish, scroll the forums far too much. NaNoWriMo this month would be going far better if my writer friends on Worldsmyths hadn't gotten me into this, or if I'd made my novel just writing my clan's lore in a more detailed, dialogue and story style then the individual bio pages have. Still gonna win NaNo though.
I kind of what to see the final results too. Mostly to know that I'm not alone.

More than 3 hours, certainly. I knock out all my dailies, send any renter dragons and their kids back to their owners, and knock out my fairgrounds. Will not leave 75kt on the table.

And then I do Baldwin constantly as things finish, scroll the forums far too much. NaNoWriMo this month would be going far better if my writer friends on Worldsmyths hadn't gotten me into this, or if I'd made my novel just writing my clan's lore in a more detailed, dialogue and story style then the individual bio pages have. Still gonna win NaNo though.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
it's hard for me to count up exactly; i'm pretty much on all day and check back in frequently, so adding up probably ends up 1-3+ hours on average
it's hard for me to count up exactly; i'm pretty much on all day and check back in frequently, so adding up probably ends up 1-3+ hours on average
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1hr 30min to 2hrs
1hr 30min to 2hrs
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
yeah bout an hour any day i'm at work, just do my dailies n check in on some messages.

days off tho? yeah man log out who?
yeah bout an hour any day i'm at work, just do my dailies n check in on some messages.

days off tho? yeah man log out who?
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I "play" Flight Rising in the background for the most part and pop back and forth between sites to browse the forums, do dailies and fodder train.

Of Coli grinding, I'm usually on for over an hour or two.

I "play" Flight Rising in the background for the most part and pop back and forth between sites to browse the forums, do dailies and fodder train.

Of Coli grinding, I'm usually on for over an hour or two.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8