Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 349 350 351 352 353 ... 592 593
@KhajiitHasWares
I think you'd be better off tagging Hiveworks if you do feel the need to tag in this thread. They handle the site's advertising
@KhajiitHasWares
I think you'd be better off tagging Hiveworks if you do feel the need to tag in this thread. They handle the site's advertising
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
There have been random sound ads that aren't displayed anywhere on the page happening for me. Usually it's ads that aren't visible on the page. Like the sidebar was a travel ad and the bottom one was for a comic, and the sound was for baby diapers...
There have been random sound ads that aren't displayed anywhere on the page happening for me. Usually it's ads that aren't visible on the page. Like the sidebar was a travel ad and the bottom one was for a comic, and the sound was for baby diapers...
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
I've recently also been seeing ads that are taking over large portions of the screen. I haven't noticed them playing audio. The most recent one was a PetSmart ad. I was on mobile (Galaxy S7 using Chrome) and it took over the entire tab from what I could tell. There was a small button in the upper right corner to exit out of the ad, but it was so small I could not get the phone to register me tapping the button. I also could not reload the page and had to back out before continuing.
I've recently also been seeing ads that are taking over large portions of the screen. I haven't noticed them playing audio. The most recent one was a PetSmart ad. I was on mobile (Galaxy S7 using Chrome) and it took over the entire tab from what I could tell. There was a small button in the upper right corner to exit out of the ad, but it was so small I could not get the phone to register me tapping the button. I also could not reload the page and had to back out before continuing.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
Hi sorry I didn't know exactly where to put this, as I thought there was a thread for it but I could not find it. I just got a giant pop up for a snickers ad. I've never had a problem with something like that on here before, but I thought I should at least give a heads up?
~ Thanks for the help :) It had happened to me twice in the same night in less than 10 minutes
Hi sorry I didn't know exactly where to put this, as I thought there was a thread for it but I could not find it. I just got a giant pop up for a snickers ad. I've never had a problem with something like that on here before, but I thought I should at least give a heads up?
~ Thanks for the help :) It had happened to me twice in the same night in less than 10 minutes
@SporkLord
Flip to landscape mode, the button gets larger and you can close it out then
@SporkLord
Flip to landscape mode, the button gets larger and you can close it out then
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
I just got a Petsmart pop up that rendered my window useless, never gotten that before.
I just got a Petsmart pop up that rendered my window useless, never gotten that before.
giphy.gif3DbucdE.gif
There was an add that doesn't really look bad, but the title that's barely visible at the bottom says nearly damned It's one of the sidebar ads and is mostly red and black with a squirrel looking kid. Don't think thats allowed.
There was an add that doesn't really look bad, but the title that's barely visible at the bottom says nearly damned It's one of the sidebar ads and is mostly red and black with a squirrel looking kid. Don't think thats allowed.
dfO3Xwj.png
[quote name="CometOS" date=2017-04-19 14:21:38] There was an add that doesn't really look bad, but the title that's barely visible at the bottom says nearly damned It's one of the sidebar ads and is mostly red and black with a squirrel looking kid. Don't think thats allowed. [/quote] actually I think it says *slightly damned :>
CometOS wrote on 2017-04-19:

actually I think it says *slightly damned :>
ooouuughhhhh i haven't been active on here since 2016 so much has changed but my favorite dragon has not (coatls)
I had a Walmart pop up ads about an hour ago and just now had a Lexus pop up ad. I don't mind the ads on the sidebar and have even clicked on them on occasion to support the site, but I don't want pop up ads appearing.
I had a Walmart pop up ads about an hour ago and just now had a Lexus pop up ad. I don't mind the ads on the sidebar and have even clicked on them on occasion to support the site, but I don't want pop up ads appearing.
Just got another ad that slid onto my screen (quite literally) for Bravecto, which is a pet medicine i guess. This is the third one this week.. as many others have said, i dont mind the sidebar and bottom footer ad as they support independent creators but i do mind the pop ups. i see this thread has taken off again quite a bit so i hope everything is resolved okay :)

-Thanks for all the help, FR team :)
Just got another ad that slid onto my screen (quite literally) for Bravecto, which is a pet medicine i guess. This is the third one this week.. as many others have said, i dont mind the sidebar and bottom footer ad as they support independent creators but i do mind the pop ups. i see this thread has taken off again quite a bit so i hope everything is resolved okay :)

-Thanks for all the help, FR team :)
1 2 ... 349 350 351 352 353 ... 592 593