Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 347 348 349 350 351 ... 592 593
Im also on monile and am also getting the "Congratulations! Your iphone has been randomly selected to win $1000!" Popup/hijacker multiple times. Practically every time i visit the site on mobile it hits me at least once.
Im also on monile and am also getting the "Congratulations! Your iphone has been randomly selected to win $1000!" Popup/hijacker multiple times. Practically every time i visit the site on mobile it hits me at least once.
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
I keep getting the same one as AlpineHell, on both iPhone and iPad. I took screenshots on my iPad this morning, here is screenshot 1, screenshot 2
I keep getting the same one as AlpineHell, on both iPhone and iPad. I took screenshots on my iPad this morning, here is screenshot 1, screenshot 2
vo3nZm0.pngHCiJh9n.pngJzXNQgi.pngKSjcvH2.pngc0loWb4.pngXK8pTxm.pngvVsOsA0.png
Just got an ad that kept repeating "Critical alert from M-" over and over again. The ad was mainly white with the Microsoft logo on top if I remember correctly.
Just got an ad that kept repeating "Critical alert from M-" over and over again. The ad was mainly white with the Microsoft logo on top if I remember correctly.
venusaur-mega.gif
I had FR open on my laptop when an ad for a survey from Time Warner Cable started playing audio out of nowhere. I didn't click on the ad or hover over it with my mouse - I wasn't even looking at FR; I was on a different tab entirely when the ad started playing. [img]http://i.imgur.com/rgMLKhl.png[/img] Here's a screenshot of the offending ad in question.
I had FR open on my laptop when an ad for a survey from Time Warner Cable started playing audio out of nowhere. I didn't click on the ad or hover over it with my mouse - I wasn't even looking at FR; I was on a different tab entirely when the ad started playing.

rgMLKhl.png

Here's a screenshot of the offending ad in question.
Na5WGHa.png
Hello, I encountered an ad that played sound on its own as part of a video, played automatically unmuted. It seems to be a Lexus ad, and appeared in the red footer of the Trading Post page, if that helps. I thought I should let someone know, it was quite disruptive.
Thank you!
Hello, I encountered an ad that played sound on its own as part of a video, played automatically unmuted. It seems to be a Lexus ad, and appeared in the red footer of the Trading Post page, if that helps. I thought I should let someone know, it was quite disruptive.
Thank you!
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo3_250.png
So, this isn't really a problem with display, but rather a suspicious looking ad. It's for Undertale, a popular game on Steam. (I'm pretty sure it's only sold on steam) Clicking on it brings you to a site that offers a download of the game from this site here http://www1.crackergames.com/ex_ts/play-undertale.html?cid=ULxluOLqBJvP9R8&kwd= I'm sure not gonna download that. [img]http://i.imgur.com/VEY8xvh.png[/img]
So, this isn't really a problem with display, but rather a suspicious looking ad. It's for Undertale, a popular game on Steam. (I'm pretty sure it's only sold on steam) Clicking on it brings you to a site that offers a download of the game from this site here http://www1.crackergames.com/ex_ts/play-undertale.html?cid=ULxluOLqBJvP9R8&kwd= I'm sure not gonna download that.

VEY8xvh.png
Every Sunday I login to FR and I get a message
"Congratulation, your Ipad has been selected for a $1000 gift reward!" :/
Every Sunday I login to FR and I get a message
"Congratulation, your Ipad has been selected for a $1000 gift reward!" :/
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
I kept getting ads with sound. refresh, sound. exit and relog, sound.
I kept getting ads with sound. refresh, sound. exit and relog, sound.
iO2X60T.png
I have been getting ads with sound in the past hour, and they don't seem to be coming from either of the ad banners on the page. I'll try to screenshot it next time...
I have been getting ads with sound in the past hour, and they don't seem to be coming from either of the ad banners on the page. I'll try to screenshot it next time...
ffGNCkk.png
Whoops, didn't realize this was a thread. I've been hearing sound ads for Baby Diapers? Its a little bit inappropriate, as well as being sound.
Whoops, didn't realize this was a thread. I've been hearing sound ads for Baby Diapers? Its a little bit inappropriate, as well as being sound.
tX7E8e6.pngkWILp62.png6paladin_i_by_starkindlerstudio-d9wek3r.png
1 2 ... 347 348 349 350 351 ... 592 593