Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone ever just forget some fr dragons?
1 2 3
I'd probably forget Wildclaws if they weren't so popular...

I used to confuse them with Skydancers all the time, so I can only imagine if they were as panned as, unfortunately, Snappers, I wouldn't remember them... I've just never really wanted one. Also, my lair doesn't need meat points, so maybe it's for the best. and I absolutely plan to get a Snapper one day
I'd probably forget Wildclaws if they weren't so popular...

I used to confuse them with Skydancers all the time, so I can only imagine if they were as panned as, unfortunately, Snappers, I wouldn't remember them... I've just never really wanted one. Also, my lair doesn't need meat points, so maybe it's for the best. and I absolutely plan to get a Snapper one day
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
I tend to forget about snappers and bogsneaks. If it weren't for Mona, I'd probably forget about wildclaws a lot, too.
I tend to forget about snappers and bogsneaks. If it weren't for Mona, I'd probably forget about wildclaws a lot, too.
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
Snappers. They're the only breed (I think) that I don't own one of, so I rarely think about them.
Snappers. They're the only breed (I think) that I don't own one of, so I rarely think about them.
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Faes

Even though my favorite proven is one

Any time I go to scary a G1 and hit the randomize on breed, it surprises me when a Fae appears
Faes

Even though my favorite proven is one

Any time I go to scary a G1 and hit the randomize on breed, it surprises me when a Fae appears
sBdLZtA.png
me seeing this: wait bogsneaks arent just baldwin oh right
I used to have a boggy but then I exalted her so now I'm barren of boggies which are cute but eh
me seeing this: wait bogsneaks arent just baldwin oh right
I used to have a boggy but then I exalted her so now I'm barren of boggies which are cute but eh
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
Yea I forget ridgebacks exist, but that's about it cause I like every other breed
Yea I forget ridgebacks exist, but that's about it cause I like every other breed
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
1 2 3