Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone ever just forget some fr dragons?
1 2 3
I,,, kind of forget Bogsneaks sometimes. I blame the fact that they weren't around when I first joined and started learning my way around the site.
I,,, kind of forget Bogsneaks sometimes. I blame the fact that they weren't around when I first joined and started learning my way around the site.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Ridgebacks are the ones I'm always forgetting about. Not that I don't like them, but they aren't really my favorite. I usually choose other breeds when I'm dragon shopping.
Ridgebacks are the ones I'm always forgetting about. Not that I don't like them, but they aren't really my favorite. I usually choose other breeds when I'm dragon shopping.
The Empyreal Library
i uh

i forget wcs exist sometimes
like, wildclaws
i just don't own that many, i guess.
i uh

i forget wcs exist sometimes
like, wildclaws
i just don't own that many, i guess.
ezgif-3-36414a8d8c.gif
I forget about snappers and faes on a constant. even the other day i was struggling to recall the diff between male and female art for snappers qwq im sorry snip snap lovers
I forget about snappers and faes on a constant. even the other day i was struggling to recall the diff between male and female art for snappers qwq im sorry snip snap lovers
c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
I forget that Snappers exist. Seriously. I’ve never seen one onsite. I’ve seen more WILDCLAWS than Snappers.
I forget that Snappers exist. Seriously. I’ve never seen one onsite. I’ve seen more WILDCLAWS than Snappers.
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
oml my brain, what have you done to my brain? i knew adult ridgebacks exist, but my brain cannot for the life of me remember what [i]baby[/i] ridgebacks look like. what in the world... edit: LOLWHAT ive never seen this in my life [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=65&bodygene=40&breed=5&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=71&tertgene=6&winggene=9&wings=95&auth=a473e30a5a20efe0ffdc256e0f72db621f8bd755&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
oml my brain, what have you done to my brain?

i knew adult ridgebacks exist, but my brain cannot for the life of me remember what baby ridgebacks look like.

what in the world...

edit: LOLWHAT
ive never seen this in my life

dragon?age=0&body=65&bodygene=40&breed=5&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=71&tertgene=6&winggene=9&wings=95&auth=a473e30a5a20efe0ffdc256e0f72db621f8bd755&dummyext=prev.png
vJXpd.gif
I keep mistaking baby ridgebacks for mirrors.... then have to shove them in the den until they grow up so that I can exalt them. I want them to stop trying to sneak into my lair to eat my fish, just go back to Boss and get back to work.
I keep mistaking baby ridgebacks for mirrors.... then have to shove them in the den until they grow up so that I can exalt them. I want them to stop trying to sneak into my lair to eat my fish, just go back to Boss and get back to work.
qDavPTk.png
I often forget Wildclaws exist. I don't dislike the species (if I did, I'd remember them), but I just don't find them memorable for whatever reason. Maybe one day I'll find a Wildclaw I really like.
I often forget Wildclaws exist. I don't dislike the species (if I did, I'd remember them), but I just don't find them memorable for whatever reason. Maybe one day I'll find a Wildclaw I really like.
giphy.gif
i dont really forget the breeds

but i forget the gladekeeper ALL the time
i dont really forget the breeds

but i forget the gladekeeper ALL the time
bigjerry-500x100.png
Tundras for me, especially after Gaolers came out. I was never a big fan of them to begin with and could probably count the total amount I've had on one hand. Then their cooler big siblings came out and I pretty much never found the need for Tundras after that
Tundras for me, especially after Gaolers came out. I was never a big fan of them to begin with and could probably count the total amount I've had on one hand. Then their cooler big siblings came out and I pretty much never found the need for Tundras after that
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
1 2 3