Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever see your real name...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i have, not really surprising tho, it makes some sense as a dragon name!
i have, not really surprising tho, it makes some sense as a dragon name!
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
my name, i might as well say it, is Elodie. a surprising number of dragons have it as their name, it's not exactly the most common name - though i guess it is very common in France, so maybe most players who name their dergs Elodie just look up "common French names" or are French themselves.

it's always a bit fulfilling to see dergs with my name, idk why
my name, i might as well say it, is Elodie. a surprising number of dragons have it as their name, it's not exactly the most common name - though i guess it is very common in France, so maybe most players who name their dergs Elodie just look up "common French names" or are French themselves.

it's always a bit fulfilling to see dergs with my name, idk why
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
my irl friend who has an fr account has a dragon named after me, and visa vera!
my irl friend who has an fr account has a dragon named after me, and visa vera!
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
My name’s not all that common, actually! Weird.
My name’s not all that common, actually! Weird.
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
I’ve seen it on dragons, but only because I went to dragon search. It’s the most uncommon spelling of the three, so I’m not surprised that I haven’t just stumbled across a dragon with it.
I’ve seen it on dragons, but only because I went to dragon search. It’s the most uncommon spelling of the three, so I’m not surprised that I haven’t just stumbled across a dragon with it.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
my name is jade so i see it everywhere in the color wheel LOL but to be fair i haven't seen a dragon with that name yet
my name is jade so i see it everywhere in the color wheel LOL but to be fair i haven't seen a dragon with that name yet
my name is jade. i like dragons

i have a smol multi-gaze sanctuary. multi-gaze needs love always
Yes, despite it not being spelled the way most people spell it. And I've seen dragons with the names of all of my family members too. XD

Edit: I went and searched, and found the search pulls in any name with the same letters in the same order. XD

I don't know how exact I was since I was sorting through over 1300 dragons, but I know there are approximately 70-75 dragons currently with my name. :D
Yes, despite it not being spelled the way most people spell it. And I've seen dragons with the names of all of my family members too. XD

Edit: I went and searched, and found the search pulls in any name with the same letters in the same order. XD

I don't know how exact I was since I was sorting through over 1300 dragons, but I know there are approximately 70-75 dragons currently with my name. :D
Qn4lcwg.png
Well that's a complicated one. Because I'm trans. I've never really seen my birth name on a dragon, but I have seen countless with my chosen name. It's quite a common one. I know there's dragons out there with my birth name, but never checked

Edit: curiosity got the better of me, and there's currently 331 dragons with my name. Or, my name somewhere in their name

Edit edit: I checked my chosen name. 12,179 dragons have my name somewhere in their name
Well that's a complicated one. Because I'm trans. I've never really seen my birth name on a dragon, but I have seen countless with my chosen name. It's quite a common one. I know there's dragons out there with my birth name, but never checked

Edit: curiosity got the better of me, and there's currently 331 dragons with my name. Or, my name somewhere in their name

Edit edit: I checked my chosen name. 12,179 dragons have my name somewhere in their name

The only dragon around here with my actual name was owned by me in the past, I was using her as a dragonsona but I gave her away at some point (since she was a high level). My name is pretty uncommon! There are probably a lot of dragons with my nicknames though.
The only dragon around here with my actual name was owned by me in the past, I was using her as a dragonsona but I gave her away at some point (since she was a high level). My name is pretty uncommon! There are probably a lot of dragons with my nicknames though.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Even though mine's pretty common, I don't think I've seen it yet!
Even though mine's pretty common, I don't think I've seen it yet!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8