Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just played a round of G&G upside down
1 2 3 4
So I started from the bottom and made my way up. I can’t tell if it’s curse for not. Just thought it was worth mentioning, I’ll go now.
So I started from the bottom and made my way up. I can’t tell if it’s curse for not. Just thought it was worth mentioning, I’ll go now.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
I do that sometimes to entertain myself when G&G starts to get boring.
I do that sometimes to entertain myself when G&G starts to get boring.
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
Yeah, I also do that when I get bored. Or I try from one of the side ones, those are really fun.
Yeah, I also do that when I get bored. Or I try from one of the side ones, those are really fun.
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
For extra fun: try to do it so the color you usually don't go after wins.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
[quote name="Lara8" date="2019-10-24 21:31:21" ] For extra fun: try to do it so the color you usually don't go after wins. [/quote] I attempted that once and it took like three times as long. It really messes with you! XD
Lara8 wrote on 2019-10-24 21:31:21:
I attempted that once and it took like three times as long. It really messes with you! XD
mGBJ0tP.png
[quote name="ShadmeTheAngel" date="2019-10-25 07:45:15" ] [quote name="Lara8" date="2019-10-24 21:31:21" ] For extra fun: try to do it so the color you usually don't go after wins. [/quote] I attempted that once and it took like three times as long. It really messes with you! XD [/quote] Can't mess with me anymore as I felt sorry for the other sprite after a while & now I always take the color that looks like it'll be solved faster on the initial map No sprite bullying in my house
ShadmeTheAngel wrote on 2019-10-25 07:45:15:
I attempted that once and it took like three times as long. It really messes with you! XD

Can't mess with me anymore as I felt sorry for the other sprite after a while & now I always take the color that looks like it'll be solved faster on the initial map
No sprite bullying in my house
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
[quote name="ShadmeTheAngel" date="2019-10-25 07:45:15" ] [quote name="Lara8" date="2019-10-24 21:31:21" ] For extra fun: try to do it so the color you usually don't go after wins. [/quote] I attempted that once and it took like three times as long. It really messes with you! XD [/quote] That confused me so much at first but now I can do them both as easy as the other haha. If I tried to do it upside down though? Yeah that would stump me. I'm definitely going to try it - didnt even realise you [i]could[/i] do that.
ShadmeTheAngel wrote on 2019-10-25 07:45:15:
That confused me so much at first but now I can do them both as easy as the other haha. If I tried to do it upside down though? Yeah that would stump me. I'm definitely going to try it - didnt even realise you could do that.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
So basically you played it the Australian way?
So basically you played it the Australian way?
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
[quote name="Lara8" date="2019-10-24 21:31:21" ] For extra fun: try to do it so the color you usually don't go after wins. [/quote] mmm how about no
mmm how about no
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
Heh, I should try this one time. But it's hard to turn my monitor upside down
Heh, I should try this one time. But it's hard to turn my monitor upside down

1 2 3 4