Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Progenitors' First Nest
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
I had a three egg nest. I kept the first one because I liked the colors. I sold one of them on a thread that was dedicated to buying newbie first nests as permas. The hatchling I sold is fully gened and loved. I tried to sell the remaining one for a while but had no luck for the longest time. I got really close to exalting him but then discovered the Extreme Breeding Challenge. Now that dragon is also a perma (though he has refused to give me the needed hatchling haha.)

I had a three egg nest. I kept the first one because I liked the colors. I sold one of them on a thread that was dedicated to buying newbie first nests as permas. The hatchling I sold is fully gened and loved. I tried to sell the remaining one for a while but had no luck for the longest time. I got really close to exalting him but then discovered the Extreme Breeding Challenge. Now that dragon is also a perma (though he has refused to give me the needed hatchling haha.)

I kept them; I had bought two other dragons rtb and bred them together, and then bred the kids of the two pairs together. I'm quite happy with this decision, since that's how I got a dragon that is now a huge part of my lore. The three original kids are still there.
I kept them; I had bought two other dragons rtb and bred them together, and then bred the kids of the two pairs together. I'm quite happy with this decision, since that's how I got a dragon that is now a huge part of my lore. The three original kids are still there.
bQXuoer.pngAiaAKNt.png FR time +9
got a three egg nest, kept the first born, sold the other two. keeping the first hatched kiddo in my clan remains the One Thing i'm glad i did when i didn't know what i was doing. go past me.
got a three egg nest, kept the first born, sold the other two. keeping the first hatched kiddo in my clan remains the One Thing i'm glad i did when i didn't know what i was doing. go past me.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
Got two eggs from my progens. They're still in my Hibernal Den, ungened but with outfits and a little bit of lore
Got two eggs from my progens. They're still in my Hibernal Den, ungened but with outfits and a little bit of lore
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
They had one egg, and after a bit I exalted her. She's probably the only dragon I would actually like back. :(
They had one egg, and after a bit I exalted her. She's probably the only dragon I would actually like back. :(
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I kept one, one was sold and exalted, and one was sold and kept by the person and is now in a dead lair lol
I kept one, one was sold and exalted, and one was sold and kept by the person and is now in a dead lair lol
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
My one mistake... I sold her, instead of keeping her.
My one mistake... I sold her, instead of keeping her.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist Avatar
They bred once together and had 3 daughters. I've kept, gened, and lored them.
They bred once together and had 3 daughters. I've kept, gened, and lored them.
The nest bore 5 eggs

I kept one of the kids, exalted the rest
The nest bore 5 eggs

I kept one of the kids, exalted the rest
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
Mine had three eggs, I kept one and sold the others
Mine had three eggs, I kept one and sold the others
I have too many fandoms... and too many ships. I love Broadway musicals

She/Her pronouns LBGTQ+ Ally

?whfsX=platform.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17