Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gift Bomb Battle Royale (GBBR)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
We have announced our secret santa event! <3 Sign ups close by the end of the month!
We have announced our secret santa event! <3 Sign ups close by the end of the month!
*dabs in* Secret Santas are now in progress! Come get ya'll juice!
*dabs in* Secret Santas are now in progress! Come get ya'll juice!
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
Discord is dying but I can't wait. Guys! Look at what @LeafeonWarrior done did to mmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. This UMA I'm dying. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45315110] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453152/45315110_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Thank you so much, Eon, you beautiful, wonderful person.
Discord is dying but I can't wait. Guys! Look at what @LeafeonWarrior done did to mmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

This UMA I'm dying.
Thank you so much, Eon, you beautiful, wonderful person.
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
A very dapper Wildclaw indeed!
A very dapper Wildclaw indeed!
beanie.png
XVelika
XShe/her
XFR +2
XContact me!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX1571002113640.png
Hello! Updated the thread <3 Updates: ~ Added the holiday boop badge <3 ~ The Secret Santa event has commenced! Are your wallets ready for gifting? ~ @VelikaTheAlpha has ascended to the rank of Noble Giftbombers, she is now a Moderator! Congrats, love~ ~ Let's also give a big thank you to @Lallie for her time on staff. She was a wonderful member to have on the staff team, and we wish her luck for the future ^^ (Also take a look at her December Kindness Challenge <3) Thank you all for your patience! We are always accepting new members for our server~ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2765406#post_2765406][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/630856725645230100/650864030235230219/pixil-frame-0_1.png[/img][/url]
Hello! Updated the thread <3

Updates:
~ Added the holiday boop badge <3
~ The Secret Santa event has commenced! Are your wallets ready for gifting?
~ @VelikaTheAlpha has ascended to the rank of Noble Giftbombers, she is now a Moderator! Congrats, love~
~ Let's also give a big thank you to @Lallie for her time on staff. She was a wonderful member to have on the staff team, and we wish her luck for the future ^^ (Also take a look at her December Kindness Challenge <3)

Thank you all for your patience! We are always accepting new members for our server~

pixil-frame-0_1.png
Thanks for giving me the chance to help out the server as a moderator! I love all of you and hope you all have tremendous fun in your gifting this season!
Thanks for giving me the chance to help out the server as a moderator! I love all of you and hope you all have tremendous fun in your gifting this season!
beanie.png
XVelika
XShe/her
XFR +2
XContact me!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX1571002113640.png
gifting intensifies
gifting intensifies
Our GBBR SS has concluded, and we are now in cooldown for events...
For now

Updates:
~ Updated forum post with minor changes (Like @Dreyrugr's new name <3)
~ Concluded the Secret Santa Event (I hope everyone enjoyed their gifts!)

Thank you all for your patience! I hope you are having a great holiday season, and that the end of the decade brings you nothing but happiness <3
Our GBBR SS has concluded, and we are now in cooldown for events...
For now

Updates:
~ Updated forum post with minor changes (Like @Dreyrugr's new name <3)
~ Concluded the Secret Santa Event (I hope everyone enjoyed their gifts!)

Thank you all for your patience! I hope you are having a great holiday season, and that the end of the decade brings you nothing but happiness <3
The new year is coming up! Are you excited~!
The new year is coming up! Are you excited~!
Very excited muahahahaha
Very excited muahahahaha
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7