Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gift Bomb Battle Royale (GBBR)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Valentine’s Day is a week away! Don’t forget to join the server if you would like to participate in the event <3
Valentine’s Day is a week away! Don’t forget to join the server if you would like to participate in the event <3
Updated the thread!
Thank you all for your support on the Valentines Day event <3
Stay positive and stay loving to those around you. I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend ^^
Updated the thread!
Thank you all for your support on the Valentines Day event <3
Stay positive and stay loving to those around you. I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend ^^
Congratulations to @Reefknot for joining the rankss of Moderator on GBBR!
We're all very proud of you and @Zeir. You were both wonderful to have as trial staff, and we hope to see Zeir around more, even if only as a member <3
Congratulations to @Reefknot for joining the rankss of Moderator on GBBR!
We're all very proud of you and @Zeir. You were both wonderful to have as trial staff, and we hope to see Zeir around more, even if only as a member <3
;u; hee

ty maia <3
;u; hee

ty maia <3
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
20/10 The people on this server are amazing! Without a doubt one of the best bunch of people to call "friend" I've ever run into!
20/10 The people on this server are amazing! Without a doubt one of the best bunch of people to call "friend" I've ever run into!
X0JktGl.png
Can definitely vouch for that ^^^ These people are the friendliest bunch you'll ever meet
Can definitely vouch for that ^^^ These people are the friendliest bunch you'll ever meet
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
Can also confirm the above statement
Can also confirm the above statement
can def confirm the above statement !!!everyone here is really nice n sweet n it puts me in tea r s
can def confirm the above statement !!!everyone here is really nice n sweet n it puts me in tea r s
72Gv4CW.pngdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifhzemmQf.pngWaystone3.gifw3A8adH.png
Ahhh I love you guys very much ;; <3
Ahhh I love you guys very much ;; <3
Guess what? Ya'll are great. And if you don't think so then you can 1v1 me
Guess what? Ya'll are great. And if you don't think so then you can 1v1 me
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7