Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hey guys guess what
1 2
Bone apple tea
Bone apple tea
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@Nyllei i think TehuMertt as the right explaination because otherwise i wouldn't be able to type stuff like "petit" or any word ending with xtit , but thanks anyway!

@TehuMertt that makes a lot of sense, thank you!
@Nyllei i think TehuMertt as the right explaination because otherwise i wouldn't be able to type stuff like "petit" or any word ending with xtit , but thanks anyway!

@TehuMertt that makes a lot of sense, thank you!
neutralh5.png
@JestingGremlin Oh, huh. I didn't know. :o
@JestingGremlin Oh, huh. I didn't know. :o
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
@jestinggremlin no problem whatsoever! Noticing that was complete coincidence and I found it very funny because I would have been horrified if things like advertisement, bushtit, Sussex or class were all partially censored. I think that happens on some sites?
@jestinggremlin no problem whatsoever! Noticing that was complete coincidence and I found it very funny because I would have been horrified if things like advertisement, bushtit, Sussex or class were all partially censored. I think that happens on some sites?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
No...oh noooooo
No...oh noooooo
sYJ7QdI.png
[quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-10-02 08:01:15" ] @/jestinggremlin no problem whatsoever! Noticing that was complete coincidence and I found it very funny because I would have been horrified if things like advertisement, bushtit, Sussex or class were all partially censored. I think that happens on some sites? [/quote] Neopets.. :-(
TehuMertt wrote on 2019-10-02 08:01:15:
@/jestinggremlin no problem whatsoever! Noticing that was complete coincidence and I found it very funny because I would have been horrified if things like advertisement, bushtit, Sussex or class were all partially censored. I think that happens on some sites?
Neopets.. :-(
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[gordon ramsey voice] the egg is RAW