Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how did you create a lair aesthetic?
1 2 3 4 5
So I'm quite unhappy with the aesthetic of my lair. My dragons aren't very matchy when placed with one another in a tab and looking at the pretty lairs of other people really makes me want to do a complete purge of my own dragons.

Sadly, the thing holding me back is my hatchery, as well as the whole 'idk how to build up a tab's aesthetic'

So how did you guys create an aesthetic in your lair tabs, or even your lair as a whole?

And any advice on pushing me to forget about my hatchery for a bit and just work on making pairs I'm truly happy with? My hatchery is my major source of income, and I feel bad when I get rid of pairs that people wanted to be pinged for.
So I'm quite unhappy with the aesthetic of my lair. My dragons aren't very matchy when placed with one another in a tab and looking at the pretty lairs of other people really makes me want to do a complete purge of my own dragons.

Sadly, the thing holding me back is my hatchery, as well as the whole 'idk how to build up a tab's aesthetic'

So how did you guys create an aesthetic in your lair tabs, or even your lair as a whole?

And any advice on pushing me to forget about my hatchery for a bit and just work on making pairs I'm truly happy with? My hatchery is my major source of income, and I feel bad when I get rid of pairs that people wanted to be pinged for.
laV4cLs.gif
[center][emoji=imperial size=1][/center]
I did a lair purge a while back and still have some dragons I have yet to get rid of-- and that's okay! I'm somewhat new to FR and have yet to build up an aesthetic, really, and I'm hoping that I'll gradually find my own little niche as I gene and dress my dergs in hopes of becoming a g1 lair. So I don't really have advice, to be honest, as I don't know what I'm doing either, but perhaps my lair will sort itself out soon.
I did a lair purge a while back and still have some dragons I have yet to get rid of-- and that's okay! I'm somewhat new to FR and have yet to build up an aesthetic, really, and I'm hoping that I'll gradually find my own little niche as I gene and dress my dergs in hopes of becoming a g1 lair. So I don't really have advice, to be honest, as I don't know what I'm doing either, but perhaps my lair will sort itself out soon.
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
Personally, I don't really have an aesthetic except in my Mori Clan tab – it holds all my dark creepy dragons. If it fits, it goes there; if not, either it goes into one of my other tabs or I don't buy it.
Personally, I don't really have an aesthetic except in my Mori Clan tab – it holds all my dark creepy dragons. If it fits, it goes there; if not, either it goes into one of my other tabs or I don't buy it.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
lore. when all your dragons live under one culture or institution, they will share commonalities with each other. or, and this is also do, I organize by color :) now you have the illusion of organization.
lore. when all your dragons live under one culture or institution, they will share commonalities with each other. or, and this is also do, I organize by color :) now you have the illusion of organization.
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
[quote name="Macchi" date="2019-09-29 10:31:17" ] lore. when all your dragons live under one culture or institution, they will share commonalities with each other. or, and this is also do, I organize by color :) now you have the illusion of organization. [/quote]
Macchi wrote on 2019-09-29 10:31:17:
rPflwkH.png
Organization by color fixes just about every aesthetic issue. Color organization is very satisfying to look at, if you ask me.

If I didn't have any color organization myself, my lair would probably look very unorganized.
Organization by color fixes just about every aesthetic issue. Color organization is very satisfying to look at, if you ask me.

If I didn't have any color organization myself, my lair would probably look very unorganized.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
oops all brown

ngl almost complete purge is how i did it. i only really kept my progens and scattered them to get them to match the color aesthetic
oops all brown

ngl almost complete purge is how i did it. i only really kept my progens and scattered them to get them to match the color aesthetic
Rusted Crown
My nuclear dragons just kind of... took over as time went on. I started with two or three, now I have 18. The rest of my lair aesthetic is just dragons I think are pretty tbh, but I organize them by color because it's pleasing
My nuclear dragons just kind of... took over as time went on. I started with two or three, now I have 18. The rest of my lair aesthetic is just dragons I think are pretty tbh, but I organize them by color because it's pleasing
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I didn't, my progen decided she was weird and powerful and attracts/finds weird, wonderful, terrifying beings.
I didn't, my progen decided she was weird and powerful and attracts/finds weird, wonderful, terrifying beings.
1 2 3 4 5