Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [roundsey] if, one day...
1 2 3 4 5
None
None
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
I'd only buy 1 ticket, like I always do. [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=2]
I'd only buy 1 ticket, like I always do.
Umm.... 20 tickets, prob won't get it
Umm.... 20 tickets, prob won't get it
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[quote name="@shadowforestdrag" date="2019-09-18 13:29:54" ] you really think they'd do this? i don't not to like crap on the idea or anything but i remember staff saying they wouldn't [/quote] the [i]literal second thing i say[/i] in the opening post is that i know staff will not do this and this is a hypothetical situation???
@shadowforestdrag wrote on 2019-09-18 13:29:54:
you really think they'd do this? i don't

not to like crap on the idea or anything but i remember staff saying they wouldn't
the literal second thing i say in the opening post is that i know staff will not do this and this is a hypothetical situation???
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I usually only buy 1, but maybe 10?
I usually only buy 1, but maybe 10?
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
I would definitely spend every last treasure and gem I had. Plus sell anything I am willing to part with. There's literally no reason not to. It's not like real life where you have bills to pay and if you don't pay them you risk losing your home and possessions. Here, you don't lose anything past what you spend. The fairgrounds is always there to fall back on if you don't have money to buy fodder. So it's not impossible to save up the same amount again, it just comes down to how much TIME you want to spend to gain it all back.

Of course, I definitely wouldn't bother buying more than 10 tickets for anything else because everything else is infinitely more obtainable.

Last edit: All that being said, it's still your tickets vs the number of other tickets, and the more tickets there are that aren't yours, the chances of you winning gets smaller and smaller... Still.... I'd probably do it anyways XD
I would definitely spend every last treasure and gem I had. Plus sell anything I am willing to part with. There's literally no reason not to. It's not like real life where you have bills to pay and if you don't pay them you risk losing your home and possessions. Here, you don't lose anything past what you spend. The fairgrounds is always there to fall back on if you don't have money to buy fodder. So it's not impossible to save up the same amount again, it just comes down to how much TIME you want to spend to gain it all back.

Of course, I definitely wouldn't bother buying more than 10 tickets for anything else because everything else is infinitely more obtainable.

Last edit: All that being said, it's still your tickets vs the number of other tickets, and the more tickets there are that aren't yours, the chances of you winning gets smaller and smaller... Still.... I'd probably do it anyways XD
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
Imma guess its gonna get to be like 3000k tickets
Imma guess its gonna get to be like 3000k tickets
193.png
194.png
5198.png
I'd get in kahoots with the winner and set up a payment plan.
I'd get in kahoots with the winner and set up a payment plan.
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
I'm sure the odds would be so skewed no matter how much anyone puts in, ten tickets would be enough. I'd die for one, but yknow. It's everyone's game.
I'm sure the odds would be so skewed no matter how much anyone puts in, ten tickets would be enough. I'd die for one, but yknow. It's everyone's game.
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
I will...still only buy 10...lol...
but heck, I sense chaos if they really do well if that is because they already stressed on about not adding Imp scroll ^-^
I will...still only buy 10...lol...
but heck, I sense chaos if they really do well if that is because they already stressed on about not adding Imp scroll ^-^
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
1 2 3 4 5