Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [roundsey] if, one day...
1 2 3 4 5
Ten.

TeamTenTickets
Ten.

TeamTenTickets
I would probably be one of those people who bankrupt themselves for it, in all honesty.
I would probably be one of those people who bankrupt themselves for it, in all honesty.
probably like 1k tickets, i dont caaare much about g1 imps but id sell it lmao now if it was a boolean id likely bankrupt myself also, its not like i have tons of money sitting around anyway lmao
probably like 1k tickets, i dont caaare much about g1 imps but id sell it lmao now if it was a boolean id likely bankrupt myself also, its not like i have tons of money sitting around anyway lmao
Drakengard.gif
I couldn't care less about gen1s. So probably one ticket, on the off chance I could win and make bank.
I couldn't care less about gen1s. So probably one ticket, on the off chance I could win and make bank.
I would get at least 500 tickets. I would die for a G1 imp, not because they're so insanely valuable, but because I just love g1s and that would be the ultimate addition to my collection.
I would get at least 500 tickets. I would die for a G1 imp, not because they're so insanely valuable, but because I just love g1s and that would be the ultimate addition to my collection.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

I don't particularly care about Imperials lol. Or gen 1's, though I like hatching them. I usually put in 50 tickets per item I'm interested in - 100 if I really want it - so I'd either ignore an imp scroll/gen 1 imp completely (I usually ignore the dragon anyway) when deciding on tickets to buy, or just throw in my usual 50 because I guess I'm interested in it for the lulz. I don't really want the stress of trying to sell valuable items/dragons, though, which is also why I usually ignore the dragon.
I don't particularly care about Imperials lol. Or gen 1's, though I like hatching them. I usually put in 50 tickets per item I'm interested in - 100 if I really want it - so I'd either ignore an imp scroll/gen 1 imp completely (I usually ignore the dragon anyway) when deciding on tickets to buy, or just throw in my usual 50 because I guess I'm interested in it for the lulz. I don't really want the stress of trying to sell valuable items/dragons, though, which is also why I usually ignore the dragon.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
A lot. Because I need my money for a ks item
A lot. Because I need my money for a ks item
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
Just my usual 10. I don't care about G1s that much and I don't particularly like Imperials all that much. There's only been maybe one or two times over the years I've found a gene and color set that only worked on an Imp and I got by without it just fine. And if I did win the jackpot of jackpots and get it, I'd probably immediately turn around and sell it for as much as I could get for it, just so I could go off and buy literally every other thing I've ever wanted on FR.
Just my usual 10. I don't care about G1s that much and I don't particularly like Imperials all that much. There's only been maybe one or two times over the years I've found a gene and color set that only worked on an Imp and I got by without it just fine. And if I did win the jackpot of jackpots and get it, I'd probably immediately turn around and sell it for as much as I could get for it, just so I could go off and buy literally every other thing I've ever wanted on FR.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Imagine if they raffled 99 identical dragons. That would be fun. 99 xxx orca or obs G1s lol
Imagine if they raffled 99 identical dragons. That would be fun. 99 xxx orca or obs G1s lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I know that I could never win, but I also have no impulse control, so I'd probably go all out. The only thing that prevented me from doing that this week was an accent I have on hold, so I guess that's pretty fortunate.

So probably something like 1000 tickets? Assuming I spent all of my Fairgrounds money on tickets?

Still wouldn't win though lmao
I know that I could never win, but I also have no impulse control, so I'd probably go all out. The only thing that prevented me from doing that this week was an accent I have on hold, so I guess that's pretty fortunate.

So probably something like 1000 tickets? Assuming I spent all of my Fairgrounds money on tickets?

Still wouldn't win though lmao
trilo
she/her
1 2 3 4 5