Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | First Boss Familiar?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I can't recall anymore, but I suspect it was one of the Kelp Bed ones, since they were the first bosses released!
I can't recall anymore, but I suspect it was one of the Kelp Bed ones, since they were the first bosses released!
uCR5SCW.png
I've gotten the ghostly rat king twice, and both rocs.
I've gotten the ghostly rat king twice, and both rocs.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
[item=stone borer] was actually my first boss familiar. My most recent one, though, was [item=hawksbill goliath]
Stone Borer was actually my first boss familiar.
My most recent one, though, was Hawksbill Goliath
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
[size=2]Pretty sure it was [item=hydra][/size]
Pretty sure it was Hydra
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Most recent is [item=rat king]
Most recent is Rat King
unika___corgi_by_coloradoblues-dcj6rnj.png
FR +9
Wishlist

I keep trying to escape this town,
And I just might, I'll take flight
Maybe tomorrow, not tonight.
First is Stone Borer, most recent is Hydra!
First is Stone Borer, most recent is Hydra!
RNG hates me. I have been on this site for 4 years and never gotten a boss familiar. :/
RNG hates me. I have been on this site for 4 years and never gotten a boss familiar. :/
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
None yet, [i]but[/i] I did get a SpineyWhale skin crate! Quiet the dashing skin, I must say. I found a Bogsnack for breeding just to use it [emoji=bogsneak tongue size=1] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54263678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542637/54263678_350.png[/img] [/url]
None yet, but I did get a SpineyWhale skin crate! Quiet the dashing skin, I must say. I found a Bogsnack for breeding just to use it

54263678_350.png
giP0sFG.png
Either one of the KB or CP familiars, as those were my go-to venues in my early years.
Either one of the KB or CP familiars, as those were my go-to venues in my early years.
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
[center] [item=tunnel hydra][/center]

Tunnel Hydra
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23