Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | First Boss Familiar?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
this boi [item=mantarune] when i used to level fodder there back in the day
this boi Mantarune when i used to level fodder there back in the day
yzUX307.png
My first boss familiar was the Iron Golem (I think that's the name?) From the Golem Workshop. Pretty good luck, I'd say! This was well over a year 1/2 ago now though lol
My first boss familiar was the Iron Golem (I think that's the name?) From the Golem Workshop. Pretty good luck, I'd say! This was well over a year 1/2 ago now though lol
the first i got was [item=malevolent spirit] and my most recent was [item=disoriented spirit] so i think you can tell where i spend my time lol
the first i got was Malevolent Spirit and my most recent was Disoriented Spirit so i think you can tell where i spend my time lol

> pigeon
> they/them
*laughs* I've never gotten a boss familiar
*laughs* I've never gotten a boss familiar
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
Either a crystalhide jester or a thunderstomp, I got them fairly close to each other but I have no idea which came first!
Either a crystalhide jester or a thunderstomp, I got them fairly close to each other but I have no idea which came first!
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
[item=Coarsefur Yeti] This was my first boss fam!
Coarsefur Yeti
This was my first boss fam!
sqPsk6p.gif
[item=Featherback Boar]
Featherback Boar
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
[item=ghostly rat lord]
Ghostly Rat Lord
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
[center][color=#009E9B]I don't quite remember which one was first, but I managed to get both of the Redrock Cove whales to drop on the same day as my first boss familiars. [item=spiney whale][item=deeprealm hunter][/center]
I don't quite remember which one was first, but I managed to get both of the Redrock Cove whales to drop on the same day as my first boss familiars.
Spiney Whale Deeprealm Hunter

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7