Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you state that your lair exalts?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
yeah, I'm not gonna go to people and make sure they're all ok their dragon exalted, but if they want to contact me about that then they can. Might as well write it down
yeah, I'm not gonna go to people and make sure they're all ok their dragon exalted, but if they want to contact me about that then they can. Might as well write it down
No, I don't. Primarily because I actually don't exalt much if at all (it's far faster for me to breed then sell rather than breed then wait however long to train and THEN exalt) but also because it's extremely pointless.

Like what are they gonna do if you choose to exalt it? Once you have it they can't do anything about what happens to it so telling them is pointless. They can't "ban" you from buying their dragons from the AH, right? They just wanna be nosy busybodies. (And buying it back just sounds silly, because why were you selling it, at fodder price, in the first place then? But that's just me.)
No, I don't. Primarily because I actually don't exalt much if at all (it's far faster for me to breed then sell rather than breed then wait however long to train and THEN exalt) but also because it's extremely pointless.

Like what are they gonna do if you choose to exalt it? Once you have it they can't do anything about what happens to it so telling them is pointless. They can't "ban" you from buying their dragons from the AH, right? They just wanna be nosy busybodies. (And buying it back just sounds silly, because why were you selling it, at fodder price, in the first place then? But that's just me.)
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
No (laugh)

First reason is a cant find the banners, and second is it... idk, I just don’t want it there? I exalt all the time, but I’m not exactly a heavy exalter. If you’ve been playing the game for long enough you’d sell your dragons frequently you should know about fodder and the market. Dragons at Fodder price are bought to be exalted, that’s that. You may get someone pick your dragon at Fodder price to be a permanent, but by default, dragons at fodder price are meant to be fodder.
No (laugh)

First reason is a cant find the banners, and second is it... idk, I just don’t want it there? I exalt all the time, but I’m not exactly a heavy exalter. If you’ve been playing the game for long enough you’d sell your dragons frequently you should know about fodder and the market. Dragons at Fodder price are bought to be exalted, that’s that. You may get someone pick your dragon at Fodder price to be a permanent, but by default, dragons at fodder price are meant to be fodder.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
I don't bother. If I buy dragons specifically for exalting, which is not everyday (although it is today) I end up exalting them fairly quickly, leveling them to 7-10, usually at least lvl 8. I haven't had anyone get mad at me or tell me it'd be a good idea to have 'this is an exalting lair' in my bio.

The dragons I buy are usually intended for exaltation by their previous owners, so I can imagine there'd be surprise when I keep them!
I don't bother. If I buy dragons specifically for exalting, which is not everyday (although it is today) I end up exalting them fairly quickly, leveling them to 7-10, usually at least lvl 8. I haven't had anyone get mad at me or tell me it'd be a good idea to have 'this is an exalting lair' in my bio.

The dragons I buy are usually intended for exaltation by their previous owners, so I can imagine there'd be surprise when I keep them!
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
I've got this written in my bio, and there's also a FAQ that tells other players what to do if they don't want their dragon exalted (please be polite, please refund).

I know some people are sensitive about their dragons being exalted or might change their minds about selling. There's zero loss on my part if they refund me for a dragon I purchased; plus I know it might make others feel better if they can get their dragons back, so I figure it's best to give them a heads-up.
I've got this written in my bio, and there's also a FAQ that tells other players what to do if they don't want their dragon exalted (please be polite, please refund).

I know some people are sensitive about their dragons being exalted or might change their minds about selling. There's zero loss on my part if they refund me for a dragon I purchased; plus I know it might make others feel better if they can get their dragons back, so I figure it's best to give them a heads-up.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
I used to, just haven't gotten to putting it back up.

It's just to keep people from going "OMG WHY DID YOU EXALT MY CHILD" or "Thanks for buying X". I don't want those comments and i don't want drama because of how i play with pixels arranged into dragons.
I used to, just haven't gotten to putting it back up.

It's just to keep people from going "OMG WHY DID YOU EXALT MY CHILD" or "Thanks for buying X". I don't want those comments and i don't want drama because of how i play with pixels arranged into dragons.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
I have a fodder tab, that clearly states that is someone is interested in buying a fodder dragon or buying back a dragon in the tab that they can politely pm me about whatever dragon it is. I don't usually exalt dragons outside my hatchery clearance dragons but I do like to keep the fodder seperate from my general sales tab.

Honestly I only really use the tab for when I do a lair purge or if there's a dom battle that I'm interested in going on. I've yet to have anyone complain that I exalt, but I know others aren't as lucky.
I have a fodder tab, that clearly states that is someone is interested in buying a fodder dragon or buying back a dragon in the tab that they can politely pm me about whatever dragon it is. I don't usually exalt dragons outside my hatchery clearance dragons but I do like to keep the fodder seperate from my general sales tab.

Honestly I only really use the tab for when I do a lair purge or if there's a dom battle that I'm interested in going on. I've yet to have anyone complain that I exalt, but I know others aren't as lucky.
fiFase7.png
never really done it myself. i'm not that big into the grind of buy - train - exalt - profit.

if others do it, i don't really care
never really done it myself. i'm not that big into the grind of buy - train - exalt - profit.

if others do it, i don't really care
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Nah
But I usually exalt my own dragons that I've breed, so I don't worry too much 'bout others.
Nah
But I usually exalt my own dragons that I've breed, so I don't worry too much 'bout others.
I've got it in my clan bio and in my QnA section that I exalt a lot however I please, because I've gotten people coming my way very angrily or condescendingly about exaltation, crying or insulting me for doing it.
Even at a point where I was happy to return dragons if notified in time, which I've stopped doing.
It's gotten to a point where I'm very quick with the block button regarding the topic in order to protect myself.
It's a normal natural thing to exalt, and I hope people who aggressively disagree understand that one day, too. You can play however you want, but you don't get to decide how someone else plays.
I've got it in my clan bio and in my QnA section that I exalt a lot however I please, because I've gotten people coming my way very angrily or condescendingly about exaltation, crying or insulting me for doing it.
Even at a point where I was happy to return dragons if notified in time, which I've stopped doing.
It's gotten to a point where I'm very quick with the block button regarding the topic in order to protect myself.
It's a normal natural thing to exalt, and I hope people who aggressively disagree understand that one day, too. You can play however you want, but you don't get to decide how someone else plays.
STW9f2s.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8