Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you state that your lair exalts?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It's not necessary, but it does lessen the chance of someone sending me "thank you for buying my dragon!" comments. I don't want to constantly message back people about my intention and if they would like to buy the dragon back. Stating that I'm an exalt lair skips those stages, if they don't want the dragon to be exalted, they can just PM me to buy it back.
It's not necessary, but it does lessen the chance of someone sending me "thank you for buying my dragon!" comments. I don't want to constantly message back people about my intention and if they would like to buy the dragon back. Stating that I'm an exalt lair skips those stages, if they don't want the dragon to be exalted, they can just PM me to buy it back.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
I rarely buy exalt fodder nowadays bc I'm too lazy to Coli & 'sides, I have a bunch of ongoing breeding projects so most incoming dragons are being used for those. I've mostly kept the old message since I intend to exalt most of the project pairs once I'm done with them & don't want people to thank me for buying them.
I rarely buy exalt fodder nowadays bc I'm too lazy to Coli & 'sides, I have a bunch of ongoing breeding projects so most incoming dragons are being used for those. I've mostly kept the old message since I intend to exalt most of the project pairs once I'm done with them & don't want people to thank me for buying them.
I do, although my message about exalting serves a couple of purposes, one as a warning and one to let people know I'm OK with messages re exaltees, since some people don't like being messaged I think it gives a bit of reassurance I'm not gonna get annoyed.
I've had a few people message me about dragons they've just missed buying on the AH asking if it's one I plan to exalt and could they buy as a perma/for a breeding project. I don't want people to get worried about asking me or surprised if their dragon gets exalted.
I do, although my message about exalting serves a couple of purposes, one as a warning and one to let people know I'm OK with messages re exaltees, since some people don't like being messaged I think it gives a bit of reassurance I'm not gonna get annoyed.
I've had a few people message me about dragons they've just missed buying on the AH asking if it's one I plan to exalt and could they buy as a perma/for a breeding project. I don't want people to get worried about asking me or surprised if their dragon gets exalted.
Nah, I feel it’s self-evident that a lair of my size exalts. It doesn’t matter to me what other users disclose about their playing style.
Nah, I feel it’s self-evident that a lair of my size exalts. It doesn’t matter to me what other users disclose about their playing style.
Helium-banner.png
no. I don’t think exalting is a problem, most dragons are exalted and if you didn’t want your dragon exalted you shouldn’t have sold it then.
no. I don’t think exalting is a problem, most dragons are exalted and if you didn’t want your dragon exalted you shouldn’t have sold it then.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
No, because mine doesn't

O_O
No, because mine doesn't

O_O
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2019-09-06 13:25:49" ] No. It's none of anyone's business what I do with the dragons that I have purchased and which are in my lair. [/quote]
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2019-09-06 13:25:49:
No. It's none of anyone's business what I do with the dragons that I have purchased and which are in my lair.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
The fact that it should be practically a requirement to include this info in your bio completely baffles me. You know what you are getting into if you sell your dragons for cheap.

I personally have a banner up in my clan bio, because I was tired of people coming at my neck when I exalt their fodder priced dragons. Also, to cut down on the "thank you for buying my dragon" messages. It makes my life easier I would say.
The fact that it should be practically a requirement to include this info in your bio completely baffles me. You know what you are getting into if you sell your dragons for cheap.

I personally have a banner up in my clan bio, because I was tired of people coming at my neck when I exalt their fodder priced dragons. Also, to cut down on the "thank you for buying my dragon" messages. It makes my life easier I would say.
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
It seems silly it even needs to be mentioned. Not exalting is going against the game's core mechanic, not the other way around.
It seems silly it even needs to be mentioned. Not exalting is going against the game's core mechanic, not the other way around.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Well, I don't specifically state that I'm an exalting lair, mainly because I hoard as many dragons as I can fit into my lair but I do mention in my Clan Information that I exalt dragons too. It's a huge part of how I play the game as it's my main source of income.
Well, I don't specifically state that I'm an exalting lair, mainly because I hoard as many dragons as I can fit into my lair but I do mention in my Clan Information that I exalt dragons too. It's a huge part of how I play the game as it's my main source of income.
April showers bring forth May flowers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8