Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | redacted
1 2 3 4
ayo
ayo
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
....on the one hand, that outfit is fantastic and i have a mighty need, but... [quote name="gumiho" date="2019-09-05 21:06:34" ]by making this dragon you confirm that you are not in the magmaforge rebellion, you are in no way affiliated with the magmaforge rebellion, or an associate of the magmaforge rebellion[/quote] [emoji=spiral angry size=1]
....on the one hand, that outfit is fantastic and i have a mighty need, but...

gumiho wrote on 2019-09-05 21:06:34:
by making this dragon you confirm that you are not in the magmaforge rebellion, you are in no way affiliated with the magmaforge rebellion, or an associate of the magmaforge rebellion

Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi Maybe you could create a character who's spying on the capitalists for the Magmaforge Rebellion? [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1] @gumiho That's a heckin' cool outfit+lore idea! I'll definitely have to give that a whirl~
@Alphazi Maybe you could create a character who's spying on the capitalists for the Magmaforge Rebellion?

@gumiho That's a heckin' cool outfit+lore idea! I'll definitely have to give that a whirl~
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist LMAO i actually really like that [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] thanks for the idea!
@Disillusionist LMAO i actually really like that thanks for the idea!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi No problem! Actually, if you go ahead and create that character, feel free to let me know. I'd love to see them!
@Alphazi No problem! Actually, if you go ahead and create that character, feel free to let me know. I'd love to see them!
@Disillusionist i already have some ideas brewing B) i don't know if he'd end up an actual lore dragon, but i do have a fun outfit coming along LOL
@Disillusionist i already have some ideas brewing B) i don't know if he'd end up an actual lore dragon, but i do have a fun outfit coming along LOL
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@gumiho oh no worries i know, i was being silly |D but disillusionist did give me a fun idea from it!
@gumiho oh no worries i know, i was being silly |D but disillusionist did give me a fun idea from it!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47378960] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473790/47378960_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Definitely a capitalist, and could be interested in dominating the entire universe with a robot army. (She's a Dr. Who 'Missy' Fandragon). Unfortunately the crucible did not work well with the bustle. It kept getting caught in Missy's underskirts. She says she's not involved with the magmaforge rebellion, but who really knows. XD ooc, I love this look for ridgies. I never thought of it. I feel the urge to resurrect my Joker fandragon)

Definitely a capitalist, and could be interested in dominating the entire universe with a robot army. (She's a Dr. Who 'Missy' Fandragon). Unfortunately the crucible did not work well with the bustle. It kept getting caught in Missy's underskirts. She says she's not involved with the magmaforge rebellion, but who really knows. XD

ooc, I love this look for ridgies. I never thought of it. I feel the urge to resurrect my Joker fandragon)
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
@Disillusionist couldn't find a boy that fit my tastes (who was also fire flight), but i thought i'd show you the little additions i made:

Capitalist Spy

went with that joke glasses-and-mustache look |D very typically comical, but also strangely fitting!
@Disillusionist couldn't find a boy that fit my tastes (who was also fire flight), but i thought i'd show you the little additions i made:

Capitalist Spy

went with that joke glasses-and-mustache look |D very typically comical, but also strangely fitting!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi Bahaha! That seriously made me lol @ work (good thing I'm on my break). xDD He looks like the monopoly guy. Rich Uncle Moneybags. A++ additions!
@Alphazi Bahaha! That seriously made me lol @ work (good thing I'm on my break). xDD He looks like the monopoly guy. Rich Uncle Moneybags. A++ additions!
1 2 3 4