Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight change regrets?
1 2 3
So I moved to ice about two months ago and I just really miss plague... Don't get me wrong, I love the way the ice lairs look and I love the eyes, but the reason I changed was for lore reasons for one of my G1's (the first one you see when you visit my lair), and I just don't really feel a connection with the flight, you know?

Now I'm just waiting until december so I can go home... Do you have similar stories or are you happy with changing flights? Or have you always stayed in the flight you were originally in?
So I moved to ice about two months ago and I just really miss plague... Don't get me wrong, I love the way the ice lairs look and I love the eyes, but the reason I changed was for lore reasons for one of my G1's (the first one you see when you visit my lair), and I just don't really feel a connection with the flight, you know?

Now I'm just waiting until december so I can go home... Do you have similar stories or are you happy with changing flights? Or have you always stayed in the flight you were originally in?
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
I'm a nomad but a Lightning member at heart. I miss the desert...
I'm a nomad but a Lightning member at heart. I miss the desert...
I miss plague, but probably won’t go back. It was a really great community, and the eyes and aesthetic were fab, but I needed a scene change before I quit this site out of boredom.

Content and stuff is great, but between releases, you just get a little worn down and in a rut. You can only coli so much and try to get items so many times before it just gets to you.
I miss plague, but probably won’t go back. It was a really great community, and the eyes and aesthetic were fab, but I needed a scene change before I quit this site out of boredom.

Content and stuff is great, but between releases, you just get a little worn down and in a rut. You can only coli so much and try to get items so many times before it just gets to you.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
I switched to Arcane because I really wanted to see how things were there. I was able to incorporate it into my lore, but I pretty much missed Water from day 1. I was actually a little nervous about the whole change, since I knew there was a chance I'd never leave Arcane due to my occasionally stingy nature.

Overall, I am happy I branched out of Water! Arcane was very nice, but I'm still a droplet at heart and Water will be my home for a very long time to come.
I switched to Arcane because I really wanted to see how things were there. I was able to incorporate it into my lore, but I pretty much missed Water from day 1. I was actually a little nervous about the whole change, since I knew there was a chance I'd never leave Arcane due to my occasionally stingy nature.

Overall, I am happy I branched out of Water! Arcane was very nice, but I'm still a droplet at heart and Water will be my home for a very long time to come.
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
I moved to wind after wanting to for a VERY along time (like four months).

When I moved I missed nature, which was kind of weird for me, because I had moved from my first flight (shadow) to nature and I hadn’t missed shadow at all. Idk

Now I kind of want to go back to shadow before I travel to ice

I have the next year all planned out lol
I moved to wind after wanting to for a VERY along time (like four months).

When I moved I missed nature, which was kind of weird for me, because I had moved from my first flight (shadow) to nature and I hadn’t missed shadow at all. Idk

Now I kind of want to go back to shadow before I travel to ice

I have the next year all planned out lol
+2 FR time
he/they
My experience was both similar and the opposite haha

I switched from Wind to Lightning early on for breeding project purposes even though the aesthetic is super not me. I started in Wind for a reason. Looking at the new banner made me depressed every time it came up, but I put up with it for the sake of my project.

But after spending time here and especially after getting involved in the community, it grew on me and I've been here ever since. The whole dark, barren desert thing is still totally not my aesthetic, but I've gotten so attached to other aspects that I feel at home here anyway. I've toyed with the idea of doing a vacation back in Wind just to visit my original home flight, but 6 months is too long. I'd miss Lightning too much.
My experience was both similar and the opposite haha

I switched from Wind to Lightning early on for breeding project purposes even though the aesthetic is super not me. I started in Wind for a reason. Looking at the new banner made me depressed every time it came up, but I put up with it for the sake of my project.

But after spending time here and especially after getting involved in the community, it grew on me and I've been here ever since. The whole dark, barren desert thing is still totally not my aesthetic, but I've gotten so attached to other aspects that I feel at home here anyway. I've toyed with the idea of doing a vacation back in Wind just to visit my original home flight, but 6 months is too long. I'd miss Lightning too much.
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
I came from Plague, switched a couple times back to Plague because I missed it. Switched to lightning after so many times Plague drama or dom stuff I dont remember what it was about anymore. Never gonna go back again but always called it home before.
Set up my new lore in Lightning and probably stay where I am.
No regret this time ;D
I came from Plague, switched a couple times back to Plague because I missed it. Switched to lightning after so many times Plague drama or dom stuff I dont remember what it was about anymore. Never gonna go back again but always called it home before.
Set up my new lore in Lightning and probably stay where I am.
No regret this time ;D
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
I was a Shadowling before I moved to Light, and my lore never really matched Shadow. It honestly doesn't really match Light's either (but it's closer to matching I guess), but then I moved for Dom reasons, not lore. I occasionally miss some of my Shadow friends, but I don't regret the change, either aesthetically or Dom-wise.

If I moved again it'd probably be to Lightning, which I feel is my true home lore-wise. Fire would be a close second, because my lore would fit in well enough and I also have several breeding pairs that need the eyes. If I did move I'd miss Light's Dom benefits, though, which is why the other move I might consider would be Earth even though it's in the complete opposite direction lorewise haha.
I was a Shadowling before I moved to Light, and my lore never really matched Shadow. It honestly doesn't really match Light's either (but it's closer to matching I guess), but then I moved for Dom reasons, not lore. I occasionally miss some of my Shadow friends, but I don't regret the change, either aesthetically or Dom-wise.

If I moved again it'd probably be to Lightning, which I feel is my true home lore-wise. Fire would be a close second, because my lore would fit in well enough and I also have several breeding pairs that need the eyes. If I did move I'd miss Light's Dom benefits, though, which is why the other move I might consider would be Earth even though it's in the complete opposite direction lorewise haha.
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
I've moved flights 6 times and I'm thinking about doing it again. I always get nervous that I'll regret where I go to. I'm currently debating between Plague and Arcane.
I've moved flights 6 times and I'm thinking about doing it again. I always get nervous that I'll regret where I go to. I'm currently debating between Plague and Arcane.
ShinyRelicLedian.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WPLwr9P.png[/img] [/center] [center][color=4d0003] i kinda regret moving to shadow??? but other times im just like 'eh, i could stay here a lil longer'... i wanna move back to plague one day but im saving up money for my dragons
WPLwr9P.png

i kinda regret moving to shadow??? but other times im just like 'eh, i could stay here a lil longer'... i wanna move back to plague one day but im saving up money for my dragons
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.