Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sorry, no dragons matched your search.
1 2 3
Yellow/Yellow/Rust, for this dragon. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=0&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=57&tertgene=36&winggene=0&wings=104&auth=5dd2081f60011d55443efe9d7c387e53363cc5de&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Yellow/Yellow/Rust, for this dragon.
dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=0&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=57&tertgene=36&winggene=0&wings=104&auth=5dd2081f60011d55443efe9d7c387e53363cc5de&dummyext=prev.png
everything
steel/tarnish/white is incredible but so, so rare
please i just want a camo/green range/cornflower dragon
lead/obsidian/garnet is actually Not That Common
dust/smoke/maize seems to be rare
orca/thistle/x on an imp is harsh
antique/wisteria/x also imp

and the absolute clincher
emerald/radioactive/red range
it makes easy incredible plaguey dragons, but the only active one of that element is my coatl project father. he needs a wife. please.
everything
steel/tarnish/white is incredible but so, so rare
please i just want a camo/green range/cornflower dragon
lead/obsidian/garnet is actually Not That Common
dust/smoke/maize seems to be rare
orca/thistle/x on an imp is harsh
antique/wisteria/x also imp

and the absolute clincher
emerald/radioactive/red range
it makes easy incredible plaguey dragons, but the only active one of that element is my coatl project father. he needs a wife. please.
Ah yes, I know this struggle all too well. My current project is a female orca/shadow(or midnight, but preferably shadow)/robin lightning primal skydancer. At this point I have 6 pairs, and 4 more unfinished, but back before I bred the heck out of that combo, there were only, like, two dergs with those colors. I feel your pain.
Ah yes, I know this struggle all too well. My current project is a female orca/shadow(or midnight, but preferably shadow)/robin lightning primal skydancer. At this point I have 6 pairs, and 4 more unfinished, but back before I bred the heck out of that combo, there were only, like, two dergs with those colors. I feel your pain.
1TB4s5b.gif
r5XHsz9.gifg8SAVjp.gif
vPStQI3.gifCkbRBhK.gif
S9SNdcc.gif 3a2eEFc.gif TEIDUqh.gif
Currently Orchid/Mauve/Rose (she is nesting now so pray for me I get a female)

Another is Orca/Raspberry/Orchid (I need a female partner for this pair)

For my original dream Gaoler I wanted a Ice/Stonewash/Sky but none were listed in AH so I settled for Ice/Indigo/Sky instead.
Currently Orchid/Mauve/Rose (she is nesting now so pray for me I get a female)

Another is Orca/Raspberry/Orchid (I need a female partner for this pair)

For my original dream Gaoler I wanted a Ice/Stonewash/Sky but none were listed in AH so I settled for Ice/Indigo/Sky instead.
Bonus points if the only dragons within a good breeding range are over 500 gems [emoji=nocturne deadpan size=2]
Bonus points if the only dragons within a good breeding range are over 500 gems

Waystone2.gifeLAndXa.png
Oh god. The one time I have a fandragon idea where I'm not picky about the eye type needing to be something other than Common, and I run into this problem.
Not Found

Like, this is pretty, right? But there's ZERO active chartruse/auburn/lemon dragons on the entire site. And only one exalted one, too. Literally only one dragon with those colors in the site's entire history, and it's exalted.

So, I'm thinking, ok, this is fine, I have a backup scry in mind:
Not Found
Golden Flower

It's more expensive, it's a breed that's a pain in the butt to breed for, but I can switch to another breed if there aren't enough imps/coatls/wildclaws in these colors. Also it'll be able to do coli and wear clothes, that'll be nice...

...Three exalted dragons. One dragon in an inactive lair. That's it.

...I keep on hunting for dragons within the color range of these two scries in the auction house, in the hope that I can eventually breed at least one of my possible versions of this dragon, and I never find anything. Is yellowish-green, reddish-brown, and yellow really that unpopular of a color scheme?
Oh god. The one time I have a fandragon idea where I'm not picky about the eye type needing to be something other than Common, and I run into this problem.
Not Found

Like, this is pretty, right? But there's ZERO active chartruse/auburn/lemon dragons on the entire site. And only one exalted one, too. Literally only one dragon with those colors in the site's entire history, and it's exalted.

So, I'm thinking, ok, this is fine, I have a backup scry in mind:
Not Found
Golden Flower

It's more expensive, it's a breed that's a pain in the butt to breed for, but I can switch to another breed if there aren't enough imps/coatls/wildclaws in these colors. Also it'll be able to do coli and wear clothes, that'll be nice...

...Three exalted dragons. One dragon in an inactive lair. That's it.

...I keep on hunting for dragons within the color range of these two scries in the auction house, in the hope that I can eventually breed at least one of my possible versions of this dragon, and I never find anything. Is yellowish-green, reddish-brown, and yellow really that unpopular of a color scheme?
> White Sclera Eye Type
> Let Level 25 Dragons Equip Two Energy Stones
> Area-of-Effect Spell for Mages
> Black Blood variants of Scratch, Shred, and Eliminate
> NPC Abilities (Pollen!Meditate and Bite!Scratch) for Dragons
> Elemental Curses (guaranteed debuff, no damage) for Coli
> Add The Unused Upgrades for Scratch and Meditate
Coal/Sable/Beige arcane male. Not a single one exists, not even an exalted one. There's two wind dragons on the site with those colors... both of which are on inactive accounts. I've taken to snatching up and breeding a handful of dragons around that color range, and then once I get a pairing I'm confident in I'm gonna have to rent out an arcane nest for the eyes. Endgoal is this boy: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=13&winggene=11&wings=138&auth=99b0b82559c3affbf6bb02d38e146b22c32586d7&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Coal/Sable/Beige arcane male. Not a single one exists, not even an exalted one.

There's two wind dragons on the site with those colors... both of which are on inactive accounts. I've taken to snatching up and breeding a handful of dragons around that color range, and then once I get a pairing I'm confident in I'm gonna have to rent out an arcane nest for the eyes.

Endgoal is this boy:
dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=13&winggene=11&wings=138&auth=99b0b82559c3affbf6bb02d38e146b22c32586d7&dummyext=prev.png
c87ddbf9aba6d8c6e8eee93dc2b2fe5fad043b14.gifb1ccf586963e98c320b70f7baa132feac1cfefd3.gif
1 2 3