Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - DONE!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 92 93
@saraceaser

No such thing as too many fandragon projects. :) Fandragons are why I joined FR in the first place. Most of my dragons are fandragons of one form or another.

I try to avoid the AH. Then I see someone's pretty dragon and I want something like that. Then I end up buying 10. Like last night saw a pretty red one and went looking for red dragons like it and ended up with a whole bunch, which was not the plan.
@saraceaser

No such thing as too many fandragon projects. :) Fandragons are why I joined FR in the first place. Most of my dragons are fandragons of one form or another.

I try to avoid the AH. Then I see someone's pretty dragon and I want something like that. Then I end up buying 10. Like last night saw a pretty red one and went looking for red dragons like it and ended up with a whole bunch, which was not the plan.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
hi hello!

i was just wondering what the purpose of the pinglist is- is it only for sign up reminders in the future; i was on the old pinglist, is that one still being used, or should i add myself to this one?

or is it for all sorts of holiday fun?
hi hello!

i was just wondering what the purpose of the pinglist is- is it only for sign up reminders in the future; i was on the old pinglist, is that one still being used, or should i add myself to this one?

or is it for all sorts of holiday fun?
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
@Autopsy

I made the new pinglist as something to remind everyone for next year! I will be pinging everyone who is taking part this year later in the month to let them know about it. :3
@Autopsy

I made the new pinglist as something to remind everyone for next year! I will be pinging everyone who is taking part this year later in the month to let them know about it. :3
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
gotcha! i went ahead and added myself to it [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
gotcha! i went ahead and added myself to it
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png

WHAAAA I missed this! Can I be put on a ping list for next year?

WHAAAA I missed this! Can I be put on a ping list for next year?
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@meadbhb

Do you have a wishlist?
@meadbhb

Do you have a wishlist?
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png

@DragonofMordor

I do not...I'm pretty easy to please. Pretty much I'll take anything given to me. I can put one together if need be!

@DragonofMordor

I do not...I'm pretty easy to please. Pretty much I'll take anything given to me. I can put one together if need be!
@meadbhb

If you put one together, I'd like to get you some stuff you'd like. I've got the gems to spare, and I don't want anyone to miss out.
@meadbhb

If you put one together, I'd like to get you some stuff you'd like. I've got the gems to spare, and I don't want anyone to miss out.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png

@DragonofMordor

Ohhh, that's sweet, but I want to help someone else. I don't have much RL family, and this helps fill a spot in my holiday heart. I completely missed this thread this year. I was in one last year and enjoyed myself.

@DragonofMordor

Ohhh, that's sweet, but I want to help someone else. I don't have much RL family, and this helps fill a spot in my holiday heart. I completely missed this thread this year. I was in one last year and enjoyed myself.
@Meadbhb

I added you to the pinglist! :3
@Meadbhb

I added you to the pinglist! :3
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 92 93