Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - DONE!
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 92 93
Oh yea, I forgot: Does everyone that signs up have their own Secret Santa? I ain't sure if I'm just someone's SS, or if I actually have one myself XD
Oh yea, I forgot: Does everyone that signs up have their own Secret Santa? I ain't sure if I'm just someone's SS, or if I actually have one myself XD
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 You have your own Santa too, as everybody ;)
@kyrin18 You have your own Santa too, as everybody ;)
@Rizibizi4 [i]Seriously[/i]? Cool![emoji=fae star size=1]
@Rizibizi4 Seriously? Cool!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Come on Santas! Be nice to your Elves. We have to send out reminder letters tomorrow. Get your gifts in.
Come on Santas! Be nice to your Elves. We have to send out reminder letters tomorrow. Get your gifts in.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@ygdrasill

What's the deadline? I have most of my gift in, but part of I I can't get in until at least tomorrow and probably will be Sunday or Monday.
@ygdrasill

What's the deadline? I have most of my gift in, but part of I I can't get in until at least tomorrow and probably will be Sunday or Monday.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Tonight at rollover
Tonight at rollover
If you have at least some of your gift in and your elf is aware you're sending more, you're propably good
If you have at least some of your gift in and your elf is aware you're sending more, you're propably good
@ygdrasill

crap. Okay, well, I've more than met my amount I'm supposed to. I'll just give them the other thing personally after the reveal.

I've already sent in everything else. I think my elf knows I've got the one thing left, but I'll just send them another message to make sure.
@ygdrasill

crap. Okay, well, I've more than met my amount I'm supposed to. I'll just give them the other thing personally after the reveal.

I've already sent in everything else. I think my elf knows I've got the one thing left, but I'll just send them another message to make sure.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@DragonofMordor -- You have until December 21st at rollover to send your full gift! Tonight is just the deadline to not receive a reminder from your elf. ^^ Don't worry and don't rush.
@DragonofMordor -- You have until December 21st at rollover to send your full gift! Tonight is just the deadline to not receive a reminder from your elf. ^^ Don't worry and don't rush.
I have sent my gift
:eyes:
Santas better send me yo gifts!
I have sent my gift
:eyes:
Santas better send me yo gifts!
tumblr_p5lzber9Il1wg7iydo10_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 92 93