Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - DONE!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 92 93
@meadbhb

Ah, yes, I totally get that. I have family, but outside my parents we aren't close and my parents don't let me buy gifts for them. Stuck in bed this year because I had surgery, so I have a lot of free time on my hands and am using it on FR to try to make the Christmas season great for everyone.
@meadbhb

Ah, yes, I totally get that. I have family, but outside my parents we aren't close and my parents don't let me buy gifts for them. Stuck in bed this year because I had surgery, so I have a lot of free time on my hands and am using it on FR to try to make the Christmas season great for everyone.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png

@DragonofMordor

Bummer! I hope you heal quickly! It's just me, my husband and both our mom's. So, just four of us for Christmas. Plus, my mom's in Long term care and my husband's mom just went into Assisted living today.

@DragonofMordor

Bummer! I hope you heal quickly! It's just me, my husband and both our mom's. So, just four of us for Christmas. Plus, my mom's in Long term care and my husband's mom just went into Assisted living today.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif

@Kitanya

Thank you!

@Kitanya

Thank you!
oof, so sad I missed out this year. Guess I'll make sure I'm on the pinglist!
oof, so sad I missed out this year. Guess I'll make sure I'm on the pinglist!
qesQFkT.gif
UTC +10/11
She/Her
FObX7rS.png
@Meadbhb @DragonofMordor

If you want more holiday fun and/or gifting, have you tried the Advent Raffle or Kindness Challenge? Or you could always gift the people who missed sign-ups, or start a small not-so-Secret-Santa or 12 Days of Christmas with them.
@Meadbhb @DragonofMordor

If you want more holiday fun and/or gifting, have you tried the Advent Raffle or Kindness Challenge? Or you could always gift the people who missed sign-ups, or start a small not-so-Secret-Santa or 12 Days of Christmas with them.
d4A4NoC.png FKelvKN.png

Fan of both medieval and circus aesthetics.
@tigerfestival

Don't know about the Advent Raffle. The kindness challenge seemed a bit overwhelming. So I've just been randomly gifting to people who need things. I don't really need a raffle or any incentive for myself anyway.
@tigerfestival

Don't know about the Advent Raffle. The kindness challenge seemed a bit overwhelming. So I've just been randomly gifting to people who need things. I don't really need a raffle or any incentive for myself anyway.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png

@TigerFestival

I don't have the time to do a raffle....not that I know how to run one anyway. I'll look at the other one.

@TigerFestival

I don't have the time to do a raffle....not that I know how to run one anyway. I'll look at the other one.
To all my matches sorry about the delay! I had a real bad chest infection I was getting over. Things are back up and running today!
To all my matches sorry about the delay! I had a real bad chest infection I was getting over. Things are back up and running today!
tumblr_p5lzber9Il1wg7iydo10_r1_250.png
@kenjirou @IAmTheGeek

Hello, I've seen your messages! I apologize for not responding. Unfortunately I've got a few things going on since my laptop. Harger broke and haven't managed to record your gifts yet. Rest assured they have been seen!
@kenjirou @IAmTheGeek

Hello, I've seen your messages! I apologize for not responding. Unfortunately I've got a few things going on since my laptop. Harger broke and haven't managed to record your gifts yet. Rest assured they have been seen!
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatinglnSpace No problem! Real life happens! :) Thanks for the update though!
@FloatinglnSpace No problem! Real life happens! :) Thanks for the update though!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif

fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 92 93