Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how many apparel hoard pages do u have?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
18 haha

Yall have a lot xksugkua
18 haha

Yall have a lot xksugkua
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Only 48 + 4 in the vault.
Only 48 + 4 in the vault.
10 at the moment
10 at the moment
OiXiOOw.png jPdGQf9.gif ChIaNKA.png tDeKDnH.png ~ FR +8!
32 wearable for my dragons and 2 in the vault of old festival apparel duplicates.
32 wearable for my dragons and 2 in the vault of old festival apparel duplicates.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
down to 24. working on thinning it out $$$
down to 24. working on thinning it out $$$
yzUX307.png
I have 44 right now. I don't know how some of you with 70+ pages deal with it, it's hard enough for me to find anything I want and dress my dragons, but with THAT MANY, wow.
I have 44 right now. I don't know how some of you with 70+ pages deal with it, it's hard enough for me to find anything I want and dress my dragons, but with THAT MANY, wow.
only 10, I try to sell/transmute most things I don't intend on using (though it could use to be cleaned out again, come to think of it). I've also got 7 pages of fest apparel/other duplicates in my vault that I plan on selling later on
only 10, I try to sell/transmute most things I don't intend on using (though it could use to be cleaned out again, come to think of it). I've also got 7 pages of fest apparel/other duplicates in my vault that I plan on selling later on
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
I'm like 5th or 6th largest so far at 79
I'm like 5th or 6th largest so far at 79
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
79! :0 I didn't realize I had that much lol. I do like dressing my dragons though.
79! :0 I didn't realize I had that much lol. I do like dressing my dragons though.
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7