Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hard to spell usernames club
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
For how simple mine is, I’ve found plenty of utterly confusing misspellings. Maybe it’s the avatar that scares people into typing it wrong? Maybe I’m the one typing it wrong...

Scyther
Sythis
Scythe
Scythes

Only one letter off at times, but it makes all the difference (the problem is that it happens so much)
For how simple mine is, I’ve found plenty of utterly confusing misspellings. Maybe it’s the avatar that scares people into typing it wrong? Maybe I’m the one typing it wrong...

Scyther
Sythis
Scythe
Scythes

Only one letter off at times, but it makes all the difference (the problem is that it happens so much)
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
whoops can't relate
whoops can't relate
3p6kP58.pngIJwaU3N.pngyOwtToS.png
[quote name="Nuz" date="2019-08-05 01:54:58" ] whoops can't relate [/quote] @Nutz Now you can
Nuz wrote on 2019-08-05 01:54:58:
whoops can't relate
@Nutz
Now you can

bannerart_2021.png
I usually copy people's username's from under their avatar and paste it after an @ as I'm too lazy to try and type it

I'm also waiting for the day I'm pinged as @/LemonSnaket or @/LemonySnicket
I usually copy people's username's from under their avatar and paste it after an @ as I'm too lazy to try and type it

I'm also waiting for the day I'm pinged as @/LemonSnaket or @/LemonySnicket
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
I've gotten like. 16 mispings. Main ones are thatonespeedste and thatonespeester
I've gotten like. 16 mispings. Main ones are thatonespeedste and thatonespeester
1DKhf3D.png
I thought mine was pretty easy but people forget the "L" before the "ing". So they just ping some dead account, not sure if that's better or worse than an active user getting all the mispings.

This thread is why I try to always copy and paste. On the rare instance that I don't, usually only if I'm on mobile and can't easily, I triple check that I spelled it right.
I thought mine was pretty easy but people forget the "L" before the "ing". So they just ping some dead account, not sure if that's better or worse than an active user getting all the mispings.

This thread is why I try to always copy and paste. On the rare instance that I don't, usually only if I'm on mobile and can't easily, I triple check that I spelled it right.
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
I've had a few people misspell my name, not necessarily on FR.
Elian/elian
elainxylanthos
elianxylantos

That's why I don't copypaste user names but check a thousand times to make sure everything is good before I even start to really write the post.
I've had a few people misspell my name, not necessarily on FR.
Elian/elian
elainxylanthos
elianxylantos

That's why I don't copypaste user names but check a thousand times to make sure everything is good before I even start to really write the post.
NC2ceIo.png3do1AjF.pngit6GpCF.png
i don't really get that many problems with mine; it's 2 relatively easy-to-spell words, but people forget the 24 all the timeeeee

when i'm running my shop tho i always end up with 1 or 2 names my dumb arse copied incorrectly, so yeah
i don't really get that many problems with mine; it's 2 relatively easy-to-spell words, but people forget the 24 all the timeeeee

when i'm running my shop tho i always end up with 1 or 2 names my dumb arse copied incorrectly, so yeah
2Pdf9a6.png bes tw3ffNX.png

beeeees
bee
bees

alexei
she/her/his
i like portal a normal amount
helloo
[quote name="Bluemockingbird" date="2019-08-18 11:00:59" ] say Blumockingbird not BlueMockingBird or BlueMockingbird ;-; [/quote] @Bluemockingbird I mean this in the nicest way, but I think you spelled your own username wrong in that quote. It makes your comment full of dramatic irony
Bluemockingbird wrote on 2019-08-18 11:00:59:
say Blumockingbird
not BlueMockingBird or BlueMockingbird

;-;
@Bluemockingbird I mean this in the nicest way, but I think you spelled your own username wrong in that quote. It makes your comment full of dramatic irony

bannerart_2021.png
my username's second s tends to get missed a lot, maybe i should change it to shape5..
my username's second s tends to get missed a lot, maybe i should change it to shape5..
my username is S h a p e s 0 5
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16