Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hard to spell usernames club
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[quote name="shadowforestdrag" date="2019-07-26 14:06:36" ] im shadowforestdrag because the username maker couldn't fit shadowforestdragon so every time i go to log in i misspell my un at least once as shadowforestdragon because it doesnt have a cap on the letters [/quote] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/056/730/597.jpg[/img]
shadowforestdrag wrote on 2019-07-26 14:06:36:
im shadowforestdrag because the username maker couldn't fit shadowforestdragon so every time i go to log in i misspell my un at least once as shadowforestdragon because it doesnt have a cap on the letters
597.jpg

bannerart_2021.png
Please don't make me state all of the variations that people put on my username, lmao. Generally speaking, the typical mistakes are Ttuironohon, Ttiuhon, Ttiurohon, etc.
Please don't make me state all of the variations that people put on my username, lmao. Generally speaking, the typical mistakes are Ttuironohon, Ttiuhon, Ttiurohon, etc.
used to be Hexephra, and i would get Hexaphra a lot.
and you know... i still got "Hexa" as a nickname the other day?
there are no longer any As at all??

this thread is why we use copypasta
used to be Hexephra, and i would get Hexaphra a lot.
and you know... i still got "Hexa" as a nickname the other day?
there are no longer any As at all??

this thread is why we use copypasta
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
My old username, KlaxxonPaxxton.

I've had it spelled KlaxxtonPaxxton, KlaxxonPaxxoton, KlaxxonPlaxxton, to name a few.

I can imagine people misspelling this one too even though it's literally just "grandson" but with x's in place of the vowels.
My old username, KlaxxonPaxxton.

I've had it spelled KlaxxtonPaxxton, KlaxxonPaxxoton, KlaxxonPlaxxton, to name a few.

I can imagine people misspelling this one too even though it's literally just "grandson" but with x's in place of the vowels.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Many people would think my name is easy to spell... apparently my boyfriend didn't get the message. So far he has spelled it Spee and Spea. He really doesn't like the H I guess.
Many people would think my name is easy to spell... apparently my boyfriend didn't get the message. So far he has spelled it Spee and Spea. He really doesn't like the H I guess.
rx9OvHg.gif
Shougooney
Shogoney
Shougony
Shoguney
Shugoney

there's so much
And no one ever pronounced it the right way
Shougooney
Shogoney
Shougony
Shoguney
Shugoney

there's so much
And no one ever pronounced it the right way
qR6otwA.png
Hey
Hey
My username used to be sp00kyartie, with zeros. got a lot of people using o’s instead... missed a lot of pings... luckily wolfzo has not caused me much trouble yet, aside from one mixup with wolfso and a “wait i thought you were me” moment with wolfiso, who is, in fact, another player LOL
My username used to be sp00kyartie, with zeros. got a lot of people using o’s instead... missed a lot of pings... luckily wolfzo has not caused me much trouble yet, aside from one mixup with wolfso and a “wait i thought you were me” moment with wolfiso, who is, in fact, another player LOL
WY9f4vu.jpg ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ Ollie/Johnny - 21, he/they
‏‏‎ ‎ TIRED (college student)
‏‏‎ ‎ FR player since 2015
O58IfTZ.png
oaolHwW.png
feXtM27.png
UYXZLyE.png
tn0RSo5.pngsh5xjiu.pngeswSnrS.pngbYt72YT.pngcutkr0S.pnggziv3Ja.png
Mine is so simple and yet someone called me Skiraki. It isn’t that hard...
Mine is so simple and yet someone called me Skiraki. It isn’t that hard...
Im back
Serakii Serakki Serikki [emoji=fae angry size=1]
Serakii
Serakki
Serikki
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16