Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hard to spell usernames club
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
[quote name="usualuniqueness" date="2019-07-24 10:10:42" ] People have gotten my username wrong so many times (and I don't blame them), and to avoid the same mistake I always copy+paste peoples' usernames just to be absolutely sure. [/quote] Pretty much that. Yet seeing my UN miss-spelled from time to time gives me some genuine laughs. I think I've seen my UN miss-spelled like kycloimos kyodomos kidoymos kyodimos kyodiomos kydomos... etc and don't get started in pronunciation, I have yet to know someone who doesn't pronounces the "Ky" like "Kee" x'D Mah boe, is not [i]that[/i] hard (?) hahahah
usualuniqueness wrote on 2019-07-24 10:10:42:
People have gotten my username wrong so many times (and I don't blame them), and to avoid the same mistake I always copy+paste peoples' usernames just to be absolutely sure.

Pretty much that. Yet seeing my UN miss-spelled from time to time gives me some genuine laughs.

I think I've seen my UN miss-spelled like

kycloimos
kyodomos
kidoymos
kyodimos
kyodiomos
kydomos... etc

and don't get started in pronunciation, I have yet to know someone who doesn't pronounces the "Ky" like "Kee" x'D

Mah boe, is not that hard (?) hahahah
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

My only solace is that Dreamweaver is inactive and therefore won't be bothered by ping's and unfortunately CRs intended for me
My only solace is that Dreamweaver is inactive and therefore won't be bothered by ping's and unfortunately CRs intended for me
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
tfw everyone misspells mine as squiddragon. I have to subscribe and recheck every thread because otherwise I will miss things..
tfw everyone misspells mine as squiddragon. I have to subscribe and recheck every thread because otherwise I will miss things..
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
i’ve gotten Astromic and Astranomic
i’ve gotten Astromic and Astranomic
Lasirx9.pngha2IxIa.gifMXEvUI7.pngGwTxsOQ.pngVCfSZFe.png
My previous username has been mispelled a few times, causing me to not get a notification, but it was just interverting letters or forgetting one (or adding one), like "Spectralkittens" or "SpectralKietten" (if I remember right?)

I don't know if this one has been mispelled yet, maybe people could unconsciously add an "o" to make "Snowocelot" ? EDIT : just happened
My previous username has been mispelled a few times, causing me to not get a notification, but it was just interverting letters or forgetting one (or adding one), like "Spectralkittens" or "SpectralKietten" (if I remember right?)

I don't know if this one has been mispelled yet, maybe people could unconsciously add an "o" to make "Snowocelot" ? EDIT : just happened
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
Not with my current UN, but my old one was Ev0lutiv.
Not really hard, actually, but a lot of people messed up the O and Zero, or their brains completed the neologism to an actual noun/adjective.

Evolution
Ev0lutive
Ev0lution
Not with my current UN, but my old one was Ev0lutiv.
Not really hard, actually, but a lot of people messed up the O and Zero, or their brains completed the neologism to an actual noun/adjective.

Evolution
Ev0lutive
Ev0lution
xxx E V Oxfr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.pngxx[German • FR+9]

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
My names only ever been misspelled once, Starwing26
My names only ever been misspelled once, Starwing26
all pronouns +3 fr
I didn't think mine was hard, but I've definitely been left out of pings before when peeps mix up the last two letters. u.u;
I didn't think mine was hard, but I've definitely been left out of pings before when peeps mix up the last two letters. u.u;
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
The most common misspelling I've seen is Alohamora...

Also Alohomoro.
The most common misspelling I've seen is Alohamora...

Also Alohomoro.
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
im shadowforestdrag because the username maker couldn't fit shadowforestdragon so every time i go to log in i misspell my un at least once as shadowforestdragon because it doesnt have a cap on the letters
im shadowforestdrag because the username maker couldn't fit shadowforestdragon so every time i go to log in i misspell my un at least once as shadowforestdragon because it doesnt have a cap on the letters
RVuyqyj.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16