Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | water lore that was never expanded upon
1 2 3
Moral of the story: Don't mess with Water.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
@unidra
I imagine it was less of special treatment, and more that Wind dragons are perfectly capable of moving around Water territory without the assistance of a water mage, and that Wind dragons tend to move independently wherever the heck they want, so regulating tourists may be a pain that Water doesn't want to deal with.

Plus, Wind is weak to Water in the coli. They may not see Wind as a threat.
@unidra
I imagine it was less of special treatment, and more that Wind dragons are perfectly capable of moving around Water territory without the assistance of a water mage, and that Wind dragons tend to move independently wherever the heck they want, so regulating tourists may be a pain that Water doesn't want to deal with.

Plus, Wind is weak to Water in the coli. They may not see Wind as a threat.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
I'm getting hardcore flashbacks to wings of fire...
I'm getting hardcore flashbacks to wings of fire...
7qCl3Ny.png
[quote name="JennyWren" date="2019-07-21 17:47:54" ] Moral of the story: Don't mess with Water. [/quote]
JennyWren wrote on 2019-07-21 17:47:54:
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
guys who let them know about our prisons-
8elL1G3.gifIHd9PNx.gifHzkvPmQ.gifmspABfO.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
|| hi, im wren | they/them | trying my best
I desire answers
I desire answers
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
[quote name="skyylight" date="2019-07-21 19:14:46" ] guys who let them know about our prisons- [/quote] no no, they're not prisons, they're.......indefinite vacation spots! yeah! nothing fishy going on here :D
skyylight wrote on 2019-07-21 19:14:46:
no no, they're not prisons, they're.......indefinite vacation spots! yeah! nothing fishy going on here :D
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
[quote name="skyylight" date="2019-07-21 19:14:46" ] guys who let them know about our prisons- [/quote] [emoji=special eyes size=1]
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
[quote name="gumiho" date="2019-07-21 19:48:32" ] [quote name="skyylight" date="2019-07-21 19:14:46" ] guys who let them know about our prisons- [/quote] no no, they're not prisons, they're.......indefinite vacation spots! yeah! nothing fishy going on here :D [/quote] You expect me to believe there's nothing [i]fishy[/i] going on in Water? [emoji=clownfish size=1]
gumiho wrote on 2019-07-21 19:48:32:
no no, they're not prisons, they're.......indefinite vacation spots! yeah! nothing fishy going on here :D
You expect me to believe there's nothing fishy going on in Water?
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
[quote name="qwigoqwaga" date="2019-07-22 15:15:54" ] [quote name="gumiho" date="2019-07-21 19:48:32" ] [quote name="skyylight" date="2019-07-21 19:14:46" ] guys who let them know about our prisons- [/quote] no no, they're not prisons, they're.......indefinite vacation spots! yeah! nothing fishy going on here :D [/quote] You expect me to believe there's nothing [i]fishy[/i] going on in Water? [emoji=clownfish size=1] [/quote] hey what can i say, we love our fish puns down here! yeah just fish puns, nothing else going on i swear...
qwigoqwaga wrote on 2019-07-22 15:15:54:
gumiho wrote on 2019-07-21 19:48:32:
You expect me to believe there's nothing fishy going on in Water?
hey what can i say, we love our fish puns down here! yeah just fish puns, nothing else going on i swear...
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
1 2 3