Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | worst thing about the flight above you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Oceanas
I really like the colors of Light,yellow is one of my favourite colors!And it's a flight with some nice ancient-like aesthetics!

@EclipseDragon
Earth rocks!Brown is a nice color and some of your eye types are very versatile and nice looking!Stones can be beautiful too!
@Oceanas
I really like the colors of Light,yellow is one of my favourite colors!And it's a flight with some nice ancient-like aesthetics!

@EclipseDragon
Earth rocks!Brown is a nice color and some of your eye types are very versatile and nice looking!Stones can be beautiful too!
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

I adore the breeds, colors, and aesthetics of wind! It just gives you a wonderful cheery sort of feeling.
@Ventoux

I adore the breeds, colors, and aesthetics of wind! It just gives you a wonderful cheery sort of feeling.
OG3x9N6.png
FMoJ9vk.png
JrZGMGx.png
1YB0OjO.png
HjfaxvA.png
8WSTOZ5.png
NlmYDAS.pngvoyURL5.pngmlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.pngWKtl2lb.png
@Ventoux

Honestly wind was one of my top choices when I left Arcane a few years ago. The themes of the flight were awesome, the scenery great, if they had only had more focus on Dom I would have moved there in a heartbeat. :)
@Ventoux

Honestly wind was one of my top choices when I left Arcane a few years ago. The themes of the flight were awesome, the scenery great, if they had only had more focus on Dom I would have moved there in a heartbeat. :)
Whoo! I love the chance to spread a little positivity! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] @Ather Plague is a very misunderstood Flight sometimes, but it's really cool once you understand! Plague isn't about death. It's about adaptation and overcoming adverse surroundings. They're tough and versatile [b]survivors[/b]!
Whoo! I love the chance to spread a little positivity!

@Ather Plague is a very misunderstood Flight sometimes, but it's really cool once you understand! Plague isn't about death. It's about adaptation and overcoming adverse surroundings. They're tough and versatile survivors!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Ahh Aequorin pinged me! [And[/i] with a cute lil kitty pun! I'm so honored ;w; [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Happy to be here and spread some positivity!![emoji=coatl love size=1] @JCStitches Ahh Light!! I was in that Flight for quite some time! I loved the warm aesthetics and the fact that Light is all about learning truth and knowledge, The gentle eyes are amazing and the Primal is great!! The lore surrounding their territories, especially the Hewn City, is so interesting!!
Ahh Aequorin pinged me! [And[/i] with a cute lil kitty pun! I'm so honored ;w; Happy to be here and spread some positivity!!

@JCStitches Ahh Light!! I was in that Flight for quite some time! I loved the warm aesthetics and the fact that Light is all about learning truth and knowledge, The gentle eyes are amazing and the Primal is great!! The lore surrounding their territories, especially the Hewn City, is so interesting!!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
My goodness, this thread took an unexpected and wholesome turn.

@MiniPandaBuns
Ahh, nature - it is a beautiful flight, the culture and lore (well, some of it at least) practically emanates a serenity not found in other flights. Indeed, each flight has its own form of "beauty", but Nature is a sweet reminder of the flora and fauna that surrounds us here on Earth, and the concept of a culture largely dedicated to nurturing their surrounding plantlife is just really heartwarming.

My goodness, this thread took an unexpected and wholesome turn.

@MiniPandaBuns
Ahh, nature - it is a beautiful flight, the culture and lore (well, some of it at least) practically emanates a serenity not found in other flights. Indeed, each flight has its own form of "beauty", but Nature is a sweet reminder of the flora and fauna that surrounds us here on Earth, and the concept of a culture largely dedicated to nurturing their surrounding plantlife is just really heartwarming.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@TheClassCalico

Ohh, I love Ice! Gaolers are one of my favourite breeds and winter always has it's own kind of beauty for me. The darker parts of Ice's lore are really interesting too! I feel it really fits with both the beauty cold can create and the harsh conditions it causes.
@TheClassCalico

Ohh, I love Ice! Gaolers are one of my favourite breeds and winter always has it's own kind of beauty for me. The darker parts of Ice's lore are really interesting too! I feel it really fits with both the beauty cold can create and the harsh conditions it causes.
Cinus_small.png
Some love for fire (because I haven't seen much for them so far)

I love how the fire eyes look and orange is one of my favorite colors. The banner and the nest look pretty neat as well. And although there may not be as much lore prospects as other flights, the people there all appear to be really nice.

@Ather
Love for Plague:
I loved the survival aspect of this flight and the neat threads in their forums where plaugling could show off their plauge dragons (because lets face it the plauge ascetic isn't for everyone). The eyes were also beautiful, especially the uncommon and rare ones. Yes even the primal had its appeal on the right dragon. And finally the people there were super nice! Just an all around great flight to have been apart of and definitely a flight I would love to eventually revisit.
Some love for fire (because I haven't seen much for them so far)

I love how the fire eyes look and orange is one of my favorite colors. The banner and the nest look pretty neat as well. And although there may not be as much lore prospects as other flights, the people there all appear to be really nice.

@Ather
Love for Plague:
I loved the survival aspect of this flight and the neat threads in their forums where plaugling could show off their plauge dragons (because lets face it the plauge ascetic isn't for everyone). The eyes were also beautiful, especially the uncommon and rare ones. Yes even the primal had its appeal on the right dragon. And finally the people there were super nice! Just an all around great flight to have been apart of and definitely a flight I would love to eventually revisit.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
@DukeOfTheBees
petition to change the name of this thread to best thing about the flight above you.
@FrostedKnight
First and foremost,
ARCANE IS GOING TO KICK YOUR LITTLE FLOWERED BUTTS
Second,
Nature has a really good asthectic! The flowers, the trees, the fruits. That's just the peaceful side: the wild animals in the jungle-y parts make a free wild side.
@DukeOfTheBees
petition to change the name of this thread to best thing about the flight above you.
@FrostedKnight
First and foremost,
ARCANE IS GOING TO KICK YOUR LITTLE FLOWERED BUTTS
Second,
Nature has a really good asthectic! The flowers, the trees, the fruits. That's just the peaceful side: the wild animals in the jungle-y parts make a free wild side.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@DeathPhoenix

AHA, An Arcane! To be honestly, the flight has simutanious annoyed, and scared me in the past; like, what even is the color pink? It's red mixed with white but it's so distinct that any other color mixed with white, like sky blue or puke green gets trashed.

Amazing really...oh, and I always LOVED the sciencey-space exploration bit of Arcane. The potential to come across insane eldritch monsters is just a fun thought and brings about rich-lore building.

And the fact Arcane magic and crystals are radioactive...oooo, such lore.

Anyhow, good luck with all that.
@DeathPhoenix

AHA, An Arcane! To be honestly, the flight has simutanious annoyed, and scared me in the past; like, what even is the color pink? It's red mixed with white but it's so distinct that any other color mixed with white, like sky blue or puke green gets trashed.

Amazing really...oh, and I always LOVED the sciencey-space exploration bit of Arcane. The potential to come across insane eldritch monsters is just a fun thought and brings about rich-lore building.

And the fact Arcane magic and crystals are radioactive...oooo, such lore.

Anyhow, good luck with all that.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25