Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | worst thing about the flight above you?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@Acapella: Nature eyes are super nice, they look like they go well with everything! I also really love how vibrant and alive your region is. It really stands out, and a Flight that's all about promoting life and growth is really awesome.
@Acapella: Nature eyes are super nice, they look like they go well with everything! I also really love how vibrant and alive your region is. It really stands out, and a Flight that's all about promoting life and growth is really awesome.
6ntc1cC.jpg
@ProbablySkeletor

I love the aesthetic for Light. I like the antiquity feel - I always think Light feels like a library.

(Also, I love this thread.)
@ProbablySkeletor

I love the aesthetic for Light. I like the antiquity feel - I always think Light feels like a library.

(Also, I love this thread.)
LxbWmll.png
@unidra
Wind was almost my choice of flight! I absolutely love the atmosphere (pun not intended) y'all have, and the carefree and adventurous attitude is definitely awesome! Also, the primal eyes are really good owo
@unidra
Wind was almost my choice of flight! I absolutely love the atmosphere (pun not intended) y'all have, and the carefree and adventurous attitude is definitely awesome! Also, the primal eyes are really good owo
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
@unidra Hello your entire flight seems like a happy place and it makes me think of gentle breezes and corgi puppies. [emoji=spiral laughing size=2] (Also your flight's native breed's emoji reminds me of Kermit the Frog.) EDIT: @arkhas Earth has awesome lore and I may or may not have a couple nomadic Snapper archaeologist types in my lair because of it.
@unidra
Hello your entire flight seems like a happy place and it makes me think of gentle breezes and corgi puppies.

(Also your flight's native breed's emoji reminds me of Kermit the Frog.)

EDIT: @arkhas
Earth has awesome lore and I may or may not have a couple nomadic Snapper archaeologist types in my lair because of it.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
@Madarakita

Although im not a fan of the sicky side of plague, I absolutely love the bone-scattered wasteland and survivalist mentality! Give me bone-themed apparel any day, I will love the tatters and skeletal bits. Also such a gorgeous deep red for many of plague's eye colors, so pretty!
@Madarakita

Although im not a fan of the sicky side of plague, I absolutely love the bone-scattered wasteland and survivalist mentality! Give me bone-themed apparel any day, I will love the tatters and skeletal bits. Also such a gorgeous deep red for many of plague's eye colors, so pretty!
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
@TempestDragon

Ice lore is fun to write, especially for my edgy dragons who got stuck in the fortress of ends. I also like writing the imagery for the flight, a snowy land with the grass sparse and trees sparser yet, but the dragons still thriving in their land of white. Such a fun flight!
@TempestDragon

Ice lore is fun to write, especially for my edgy dragons who got stuck in the fortress of ends. I also like writing the imagery for the flight, a snowy land with the grass sparse and trees sparser yet, but the dragons still thriving in their land of white. Such a fun flight!
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
@DarknessReborn

Y'all get Wildclaws as your flight's native breed and they're hands down my favorite breed. The lore of both embracing being as wild as the jungle landscape around them while also nurturing life is something I can really get behind. It easily leaves room for dragons with all kinds of personalities and attitudes. Plus, the sprawling jungle full of life aesthetic is wonderful.
@DarknessReborn

Y'all get Wildclaws as your flight's native breed and they're hands down my favorite breed. The lore of both embracing being as wild as the jungle landscape around them while also nurturing life is something I can really get behind. It easily leaves room for dragons with all kinds of personalities and attitudes. Plus, the sprawling jungle full of life aesthetic is wonderful.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
@SporkLord plague is the unsung hero of the dragon world. i'd be honored to be in plague just because of the grit and raw strength dragons from plague have! everyone gives them crap for being oozy and gross but the whole survival aspect is really the best
@SporkLord plague is the unsung hero of the dragon world. i'd be honored to be in plague just because of the grit and raw strength dragons from plague have! everyone gives them crap for being oozy and gross but the whole survival aspect is really the best
queen_katoe.gif
@QueenKatoe

I like Light's eyes (most especially Unusual and Rare), and while I'm not too big of a fan on the glittery, shiny aesthetic, I love the scholarly librarian vibes Light gives off. Light's territory probably smells like old paper, which is a nice smell. The Hewn City is spooky and I like that too.

As for the players, the people in there seem to be very nice people!
@QueenKatoe

I like Light's eyes (most especially Unusual and Rare), and while I'm not too big of a fan on the glittery, shiny aesthetic, I love the scholarly librarian vibes Light gives off. Light's territory probably smells like old paper, which is a nice smell. The Hewn City is spooky and I like that too.

As for the players, the people in there seem to be very nice people!
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
@Zavyt I really love the aesthetic and lore of shadow! Tricksters are super cool to write lol. And the eyes are super pretty! I’ve considered vacationing there a few times.
@Zavyt I really love the aesthetic and lore of shadow! Tricksters are super cool to write lol. And the eyes are super pretty! I’ve considered vacationing there a few times.
iO2X60T.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25