Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Flight based on EyeColor/Breed
1 2 3 4 5 6
I chose Wind because I liked the eye color best. I've never been into the lore aspect so I didn't read much up on it before making my choice. And I joined during closed registration, so I had about 2 weeks to scry pretty dragons with green eyes before registering, which made me hooked, xD

I really like Spirals although they're not my favorite, but I think I'd prioritize the eye color, so I'd still be in Wind.
I chose Wind because I liked the eye color best. I've never been into the lore aspect so I didn't read much up on it before making my choice. And I joined during closed registration, so I had about 2 weeks to scry pretty dragons with green eyes before registering, which made me hooked, xD

I really like Spirals although they're not my favorite, but I think I'd prioritize the eye color, so I'd still be in Wind.
Imperials are from light, so I would be from Light if it was based off breed.

If it was based off my favourite eyecolor, I would be either from Plague, Water or Ice, in that order.
Imperials are from light, so I would be from Light if it was based off breed.

If it was based off my favourite eyecolor, I would be either from Plague, Water or Ice, in that order.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/411130904061149184/582860369400168471/image0.png[/img] Nature or ice for me c: But yellow eyes are amazing too!
image0.png
Nature or ice for me c:
But yellow eyes are amazing too!
unknown-2.png
Probably still wind. I remember being in love with spirals when i began the game.

If it was just the eye color, however.. thats the reason i moved to ice. All-suiting eyes.
Probably still wind. I remember being in love with spirals when i began the game.

If it was just the eye color, however.. thats the reason i moved to ice. All-suiting eyes.
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
If it had been up to breed and eye colour I would’ve been in Water as their dark blue eyes are beautiful and guardians are my favourite breed.

I was originally in Shadow, however Nocturnes didn’t exist at that point so I’m unsure if only the eyes would prompt me to join. Currently in Nature, which, if redoing the scenario without Water in it, would’ve been my second choice.
If it had been up to breed and eye colour I would’ve been in Water as their dark blue eyes are beautiful and guardians are my favourite breed.

I was originally in Shadow, however Nocturnes didn’t exist at that point so I’m unsure if only the eyes would prompt me to join. Currently in Nature, which, if redoing the scenario without Water in it, would’ve been my second choice.
Fen | They/them
I'd either still be in Earth or be in Fire.
I'd either still be in Earth or be in Fire.
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
Eyes would still land me in Plague (I wanted my albino kiddos dangit), but breed would've landed me in Nature because of those sweet lil' Wildclaws or Light because Imps.
Eyes would still land me in Plague (I wanted my albino kiddos dangit), but breed would've landed me in Nature because of those sweet lil' Wildclaws or Light because Imps.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[quote name="Elsycldarosahdro" date="2019-07-10 02:43:39" ] [quote name="Valrunie" date="2019-07-10 02:40:32" ] that is why I picked shadow at first - because of eye colour haha. I switched to ice because of eyes too - found em to be my pure fav. by breed, it would be light because imps XD light is good ay [/quote] how can you pick because of eyes at first? you cant see the eyes ,as a noobie you wouldn't even know its connected to eyes [/quote] Google and/or early research. I did that too. I would've been in Wind if it was by breed (SPIRALS) but I picked Shadow over nature because of the purple eyes.
Elsycldarosahdro wrote on 2019-07-10 02:43:39:
Valrunie wrote on 2019-07-10 02:40:32:
that is why I picked shadow at first - because of eye colour haha. I switched to ice because of eyes too - found em to be my pure fav.
by breed, it would be light because imps XD light is good ay
how can you pick because of eyes at first?
you cant see the eyes ,as a noobie you wouldn't even know its connected to eyes

Google and/or early research. I did that too.

I would've been in Wind if it was by breed (SPIRALS) but I picked Shadow over nature because of the purple eyes.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
My favorite breed is Wildclaws, but I'm not a big fan of Nature eyes.

My favorite eye colors are either Plague or Lighting. When I joined, I joined Plague because of the lore and overall aesthetic. And eye color, but that wasn't at the forefront of my choosing.

I love Mirrors, they're one of my favorite breeds. Ridgebacks are lower on that list, but I do still really like them. Now, I actually prefer teal over red. In fact, my favorite color is purple, but all the shades of Shadow are either too dark or too pale to fit my taste in purple. However the red of Plague and teal of Lightining are the best shades of those colors.

So, it's kind of a toss up based on eye color and breed. I like red and love Mirrors, but at the same time, love teal and like Ridgebacks. If it were just by eye color, I'd be in Lightning. If it were just by breed, I'd be in Nature.
My favorite breed is Wildclaws, but I'm not a big fan of Nature eyes.

My favorite eye colors are either Plague or Lighting. When I joined, I joined Plague because of the lore and overall aesthetic. And eye color, but that wasn't at the forefront of my choosing.

I love Mirrors, they're one of my favorite breeds. Ridgebacks are lower on that list, but I do still really like them. Now, I actually prefer teal over red. In fact, my favorite color is purple, but all the shades of Shadow are either too dark or too pale to fit my taste in purple. However the red of Plague and teal of Lightining are the best shades of those colors.

So, it's kind of a toss up based on eye color and breed. I like red and love Mirrors, but at the same time, love teal and like Ridgebacks. If it were just by eye color, I'd be in Lightning. If it were just by breed, I'd be in Nature.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
I would have absolutely wound up in Ice because of how much I love my floofy Tundra babies.

EDIT: And I spent some time in Lightning largely because I liked their eye color, so I got that out of my system. Back in Arcane now.
I would have absolutely wound up in Ice because of how much I love my floofy Tundra babies.

EDIT: And I spent some time in Lightning largely because I liked their eye color, so I got that out of my system. Back in Arcane now.
1 2 3 4 5 6