Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | to the people with successful projects:
1 2
i have newfound respect and admiration. i thought this was going to be easy-peasy to do, and now im just yelling to the auction house to give me the derg i need.

i thought it would be easy to find two dergs with close enough colors to my goal to simply breed and get what i need, but WOW this is way harder then i thought. you guys who do this are saints/gods/masterful/etc.

im just trying for colors, but those of you who do colors + genes + breed + gender + eyes? how???? even???? you guys scare and awe me. respect for you, my dudes. big respect.
i have newfound respect and admiration. i thought this was going to be easy-peasy to do, and now im just yelling to the auction house to give me the derg i need.

i thought it would be easy to find two dergs with close enough colors to my goal to simply breed and get what i need, but WOW this is way harder then i thought. you guys who do this are saints/gods/masterful/etc.

im just trying for colors, but those of you who do colors + genes + breed + gender + eyes? how???? even???? you guys scare and awe me. respect for you, my dudes. big respect.
Aww you'll get there!!

Honestly, projects that take a long time until completion give me something to do spread out over months where my life might otherwise be completely boring

(granted the only thing I don't care about are the eyes, which are the hardest)
Aww you'll get there!!

Honestly, projects that take a long time until completion give me something to do spread out over months where my life might otherwise be completely boring

(granted the only thing I don't care about are the eyes, which are the hardest)
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
Have you tried using dragon search to find out if there are any active dragons with the colors you need?
Sometimes you can find your project dragon in someone’s exalt/sale tab.

I found my only perma mirror, Perrin, that way, I think she was part of a mass hatch or something.
Have you tried using dragon search to find out if there are any active dragons with the colors you need?
Sometimes you can find your project dragon in someone’s exalt/sale tab.

I found my only perma mirror, Perrin, that way, I think she was part of a mass hatch or something.
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
@yagine only three dergs of the colors i need have ever existed. all three have been exalted. i cri.

you would think black/honeydew/blackberry would be all over with how spoopy looking the combo is :P
@yagine only three dergs of the colors i need have ever existed. all three have been exalted. i cri.

you would think black/honeydew/blackberry would be all over with how spoopy looking the combo is :P
Yep. That's the thing that sucks with breeding projects; RNGesus is far more creative and brutal. Too many possibilities and there's always the possibility of wrong gender or doubles.

I wish you the best of luck
Yep. That's the thing that sucks with breeding projects; RNGesus is far more creative and brutal. Too many possibilities and there's always the possibility of wrong gender or doubles.

I wish you the best of luck
@HarpieUnion
Well, I have a Obsidian/Pear/Obsidian female, which is fairly close to those colors, so if you find a male and you don’t mind the babies having wind eyes I’d be happy to breed her for you.
@HarpieUnion
Well, I have a Obsidian/Pear/Obsidian female, which is fairly close to those colors, so if you find a male and you don’t mind the babies having wind eyes I’d be happy to breed her for you.
@yagine
pft. i got a obsidian/mantis/obsidian gal that i just got for this project. a strange coincidence...
@yagine
pft. i got a obsidian/mantis/obsidian gal that i just got for this project. a strange coincidence...
@HarpieUnion
Pfffft that is a pretty funny coincidence
@HarpieUnion
Pfffft that is a pretty funny coincidence
I'm not trying for breed/genes since that'll be cheap, but gender/eyes/color are integral for half my projects (eyes don't matter for the other half because one's glowing and the other's goat, and I got those sweet sweet goat vials still XD). But yeah, I'm not looking forward to those (especially since none of them will be Plague nests; two are shadow, one's light, one's ice). I'm internally screaming, but I'm also stubborn as heck, so...
I'm not trying for breed/genes since that'll be cheap, but gender/eyes/color are integral for half my projects (eyes don't matter for the other half because one's glowing and the other's goat, and I got those sweet sweet goat vials still XD). But yeah, I'm not looking forward to those (especially since none of them will be Plague nests; two are shadow, one's light, one's ice). I'm internally screaming, but I'm also stubborn as heck, so...
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I've only done one breeding project (for my avatar drag), which was before eye types were a thing. It took months, and I can only imagine how much worse it would be now.
Power to people who care about eyes.
I've only done one breeding project (for my avatar drag), which was before eye types were a thing. It took months, and I can only imagine how much worse it would be now.
Power to people who care about eyes.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
1 2