Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [IC] Spreadsheet tutorials/guide
1 2
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but would anyone be interested in a spreadsheet guide? The target audience would be people who don't know much about spreadsheets and would like to learn how to make their own and use functions. The guide would probably include info on lots of different things, like formatting, functions, etc. and how to apply these to make something like a raffle ticket record or automatic bio coder. I would also love if others could contribute, because my knowledge of sheets is pretty limited.

TLDR: I want to make a spreadsheet guide. Who's interested in being pinged or helping contribute?

EDIT: here's the guide
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but would anyone be interested in a spreadsheet guide? The target audience would be people who don't know much about spreadsheets and would like to learn how to make their own and use functions. The guide would probably include info on lots of different things, like formatting, functions, etc. and how to apply these to make something like a raffle ticket record or automatic bio coder. I would also love if others could contribute, because my knowledge of sheets is pretty limited.

TLDR: I want to make a spreadsheet guide. Who's interested in being pinged or helping contribute?

EDIT: here's the guide
On hiatus
the answer is yes
the answer is yes
l5KIkf4.png
yes PLEASE :'D I unfortunately can't contribute since I don't know much beyond typing stuff into cells, but I'd love to be pinged for lessons!
yes PLEASE :'D I unfortunately can't contribute since I don't know much beyond typing stuff into cells, but I'd love to be pinged for lessons!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
p l e a s e

I’d love to make my own spreadsheet but the functions,,,I haven’t got a clue on how to make them work
p l e a s e

I’d love to make my own spreadsheet but the functions,,,I haven’t got a clue on how to make them work
bVzIUfv.png
Yes please!!! [emoji=coatl star size=2]
Yes please!!!
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
HI YES I LOVE SPREADSHEETS

i miiiight be able to contribute? guess it depends on what all would be covered but i'd be happy to help where i can. :D
HI YES I LOVE SPREADSHEETS

i miiiight be able to contribute? guess it depends on what all would be covered but i'd be happy to help where i can. :D
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
yes pls ping me

i am not smart
yes pls ping me

i am not smart
tUjSZIC.png
Yeah, it would be nice to have a guide on this that's approachable for the layperson. I've taken classes in how to use Excel and it's still hard for me to figure out!
Yeah, it would be nice to have a guide on this that's approachable for the layperson. I've taken classes in how to use Excel and it's still hard for me to figure out!
Please I need this so much. I have so many things I need spreadsheets for
Please I need this so much. I have so many things I need spreadsheets for
lightning.gif x
mxk5Q9c.png --
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
This could be very interesting and I would very much like to bepinged if you decide to make the guide !
This could be very interesting and I would very much like to bepinged if you decide to make the guide !
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
1 2