Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [IC] Spreadsheet tutorials/guide
1 2
Wow, I didn't expect to get this many replies! I will definitely let you guys know when I get it running!
Wow, I didn't expect to get this many replies! I will definitely let you guys know when I get it running!
On hiatus
Ping me too, please! @Skua
Ping me too, please! @Skua
@Totsugeki @Disillusionist @jazzghost @brighteningskies @After @218715 @Youmeanies @twinMoon @Midwinter @Welgan @ToonKuriboh

Alright, it's up! I've got a little bit of stuff on there right now. There is a fair amount of images, so give it a little time to load. At the bottom of the first post, I left a link to a feedback form, so please tell me what you think! I'll continue to add to the guide!
@Totsugeki @Disillusionist @jazzghost @brighteningskies @After @218715 @Youmeanies @twinMoon @Midwinter @Welgan @ToonKuriboh

Alright, it's up! I've got a little bit of stuff on there right now. There is a fair amount of images, so give it a little time to load. At the bottom of the first post, I left a link to a feedback form, so please tell me what you think! I'll continue to add to the guide!
On hiatus
yes please!! I'd love to be pinged if you do this!
yes please!! I'd love to be pinged if you do this!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
YES

also im gonna guess you're light or lightning
YES

also im gonna guess you're light or lightning
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
@MollyMerula @Bast6415 [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2713294/1#post_2713294]The guide is right here![/url] Still a bit of a WIP. At the bottom of the first post is a feedback form, please tell me what you think! @/Bast6415 Lol, good guess! I'm actually ice flight, but I definitely think that I'm spiritually Light or Lightning at least! (If I had to move flights, Light is actually my 2nd choice and Lightning's my 3rd) [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1]
@MollyMerula @Bast6415

The guide is right here! Still a bit of a WIP. At the bottom of the first post is a feedback form, please tell me what you think!

@/Bast6415
Lol, good guess! I'm actually ice flight, but I definitely think that I'm spiritually Light or Lightning at least! (If I had to move flights, Light is actually my 2nd choice and Lightning's my 3rd)
On hiatus
1 2