Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Go-to apparel pieces?
What apparel item do you use the most often? For me it’s probably [item= Copper earrings of transmutation], though [item=Sanddune rags ] and [item= Skeletal chimes ] are close seconds.
What apparel item do you use the most often? For me it’s probably Copper Earrings of Transmutation , though Sanddune Rags and Skeletal Chimes are close seconds.
Clan Lore
[item=Conjurer's Cobwebs] this would be my go-to apparel item! i would use it more often but i dont have the funds to afford multiple pieces [item=Googly Confusion] + [item=Saucer Stare] + [item=Intense Attention] are the ones i use more often because of their prices & just because of how cute they look
Conjurer's Cobwebs

this would be my go-to apparel item! i would use it more often but i dont have the funds to afford multiple pieces

Googly Confusion + Saucer Stare + Intense Attention are the ones i use more often because of their prices & just because of how cute they look
aw heck now i have nothing to put here again
[center][item=Ranger's Leathers] [item=Deadeye's Leathers] [item=Pathfinder's Trail] [item=Marksman's Leathers] [item=Bowman's Leathers] [item=Hunter's Mark] [item=Dragon Scout] [item=Archer's Target] [item=Toxophilite's Quiver] [item=Toxophilite's Hat] [item=Toxophilite's Treads] [item=Toxophilite's Leggings] [item=Toxophilite's Cape] [item=Toxophilite's Tail Twist] [item=Toxophilite's Gloves] [item=Toxophilite's Wing Cover][/center]
Ranger's Leathers Deadeye's Leathers Pathfinder's Trail Marksman's Leathers
Bowman's Leathers Hunter's Mark Dragon Scout Archer's Target
Toxophilite's Quiver Toxophilite's Hat Toxophilite's Treads Toxophilite's Leggings
Toxophilite's Cape Toxophilite's Tail Twist Toxophilite's Gloves Toxophilite's Wing Cover
[item=glowing red clawtips][item=glowing orange clawtips][item=glowing gold clawtips][item=glowing green clawtips][item=glowing blue clawtips][item=glowing purple clawtips] Small, nonintrusive, and can really tied the whole outfit together. I only wish they'll come in some neutral tones like black or white.
Glowing Red Clawtips Glowing Orange Clawtips Glowing Gold Clawtips Glowing Green Clawtips Glowing Blue Clawtips Glowing Purple Clawtips

Small, nonintrusive, and can really tied the whole outfit together. I only wish they'll come in some neutral tones like black or white.
FR-Trinket-Bottle-A-Amariel.gif greysun.png Greyscales
» she/her
» fr time +15
» nest network
Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around
and desert you.
[Item=Sly Glance] [Item=Weary Focus] [Item=Spiral Daze] [Item=Disgruntled View] [item=Moondust Starsilk Earrings] Nothing could ever go wrong with Marva eyes! I also really like all the colors of the Starsilk earrings, they’re a cute addition to nearly any outfit!
Sly Glance
Weary Focus
Spiral Daze
Disgruntled View
Moondust Starsilk Earrings

Nothing could ever go wrong with Marva eyes! I also really like all the colors of the Starsilk earrings, they’re a cute addition to nearly any outfit!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
[item=Mage's Thicket Hat][item=Marksman's Hat][item=Grove Sylvan Headpiece][font=Comic Sans MS]and their recolors Also all the Flair Scarves [/font]
Mage's Thicket Hat Marksman's Hat Grove Sylvan Headpiece and their recolors
Also all the Flair Scarves
W6LdAlV.gif
[item=silver seraph wing ornament][item=conjurer's cobwebs][item=gossamer tail bangle] probably these three + the gold recolour for the wing piece and most of the recolours for the tail bangle... oh and flowerfalls... why is it always flowerfalls
Silver Seraph Wing Ornament Conjurer's Cobwebs Gossamer Tail Bangle
probably these three + the gold recolour for the wing piece and most of the recolours for the tail bangle... oh and flowerfalls... why is it always flowerfalls
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
[item=spring's breath] [item=summer swelter] [item=autumn breeze] [item=winter wind] Also, all glasses. Just, all of the glasses.
Spring's Breath Summer Swelter Autumn Breeze Winter Wind
Also, all glasses. Just, all of the glasses.
Marsh, they/them
@FoxgloveFire
Birdskulls, but that's because they're my clan's signature apparel My go-to pieces when dressing a dragon always seem to be the woodgarb I just love them for some reason [item=honeyed woodwing][item=autumn woodbasket] [item=poisonous woodtrail]
Birdskulls, but that's because they're my clan's signature apparel

My go-to pieces when dressing a dragon always seem to be the woodgarb
I just love them for some reason

Honeyed Woodwing Autumn Woodbasket Poisonous Woodtrail
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
These things and their recolours. [item=simple iron bracelets][item=silver earrings of science][item=white wooly coat][item=gossamer silk scarf][item=cleaver][item=Black Renaissance Box]
These things and their recolours.
Simple Iron Bracelets Silver Earrings of Science White Wooly Coat Gossamer Silk Scarf Cleaver Black Renaissance Box
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png