Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight White Noise
1 2 3 4
[quote name="DeathPhoenix" date="2019-06-27 08:53:26" ] Arcane is a faint magical hum [/quote] Arcane would be that noise old TVs make when they're on or something with a lot of electricity going through so they're humming.
DeathPhoenix wrote on 2019-06-27 08:53:26:
Arcane is a faint magical hum

Arcane would be that noise old TVs make when they're on or something with a lot of electricity going through so they're humming.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Light flight can hear light and it's very concerning for the other flights

Plague flighters can hear the squelchy not fun sounds that are generally hated by everyone else, or those creepy bug sounds when the mosquitos decide to fly by your ears when you're trying to sleep

Earth flight just hears earthquake noises, or the minecraft walking over dirt sound

Arcane flighters hear those cheap sounding magic noises from those toy wands you find in stores for kids

And Ice flight hears CONSTANT CHRISTMAS MUSIC, LIKE WHEN ALL THE RADIOS SWITCH TO THAT, AND THEY LEARN TO TUNE IT OUT AS THEY GROW UP, BUT TO ALL THE OTHER FLIGHTS IT'S LITERAL HELL AND THEY THINK IT'S A TORTURE METHOD USED FOR NON-ICE FLIGHTERS IN THE PRISONS OVER THERE
Light flight can hear light and it's very concerning for the other flights

Plague flighters can hear the squelchy not fun sounds that are generally hated by everyone else, or those creepy bug sounds when the mosquitos decide to fly by your ears when you're trying to sleep

Earth flight just hears earthquake noises, or the minecraft walking over dirt sound

Arcane flighters hear those cheap sounding magic noises from those toy wands you find in stores for kids

And Ice flight hears CONSTANT CHRISTMAS MUSIC, LIKE WHEN ALL THE RADIOS SWITCH TO THAT, AND THEY LEARN TO TUNE IT OUT AS THEY GROW UP, BUT TO ALL THE OTHER FLIGHTS IT'S LITERAL HELL AND THEY THINK IT'S A TORTURE METHOD USED FOR NON-ICE FLIGHTERS IN THE PRISONS OVER THERE
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
Ok someone tag me once it's decided what Plague is because I want some relaxing tunes as I empty the Scorched Forest of inhabitants
Ok someone tag me once it's decided what Plague is because I want some relaxing tunes as I empty the Scorched Forest of inhabitants
[quote name="Kataracts" date="2019-06-27 11:57:43" ] And Ice flight hears CONSTANT CHRISTMAS MUSIC, LIKE WHEN ALL THE RADIOS SWITCH TO THAT, AND THEY LEARN TO TUNE IT OUT AS THEY GROW UP, BUT TO ALL THE OTHER FLIGHTS IT'S LITERAL HELL AND THEY THINK IT'S A TORTURE METHOD USED FOR NON-ICE FLIGHTERS IN THE PRISONS OVER THERE [/quote] Which it [i]is[/i]. Whatever sounds you choose, Arcane's should be punctuated by frequent explosions.
Kataracts wrote on 2019-06-27 11:57:43:

Which it is.

Whatever sounds you choose, Arcane's should be punctuated by frequent explosions.
FR time +8 hours Lore Thread
[quote name="Zlhzlh" date="2019-06-27 12:05:55" ] Ok someone tag me once it's decided what Plague is because I want some relaxing tunes as I empty the Scorched Forest of inhabitants [/quote] I had an idea but no one liked it :(
Zlhzlh wrote on 2019-06-27 12:05:55:
I had an idea but no one liked it :(
[quote name="talyra" date="2019-06-27 12:24:24" ] [quote name="Kataracts" date="2019-06-27 11:57:43" ] And Ice flight hears CONSTANT CHRISTMAS MUSIC, LIKE WHEN ALL THE RADIOS SWITCH TO THAT, AND THEY LEARN TO TUNE IT OUT AS THEY GROW UP, BUT TO ALL THE OTHER FLIGHTS IT'S LITERAL HELL AND THEY THINK IT'S A TORTURE METHOD USED FOR NON-ICE FLIGHTERS IN THE PRISONS OVER THERE [/quote] Which it [i]is[/i]. Whatever sounds you choose, Arcane's should be punctuated by frequent explosions. [/quote] Arcane should be the quiet hum of crystals and harps. The Hall of the Guardian in World of Warcraft has perfect music for Arcane.
talyra wrote on 2019-06-27 12:24:24:
Kataracts wrote on 2019-06-27 11:57:43:

Which it is.

Whatever sounds you choose, Arcane's should be punctuated by frequent explosions.

Arcane should be the quiet hum of crystals and harps. The Hall of the Guardian in World of Warcraft has perfect music for Arcane.
I think Arcane would just be the sound of geiger counters going crazy.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Lightning is just sandstorm wind and faint mad scientist cackling in the distance
Lightning is just sandstorm wind and faint mad scientist cackling in the distance
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Ok, I have subbed and am now leaving a comment here to lead me back. I love relaxing music/sounds. Thank you for this.
Ok, I have subbed and am now leaving a comment here to lead me back. I love relaxing music/sounds. Thank you for this.
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
[quote name="Sinnabelle" date="2019-06-27 12:56:58" ] I think Arcane would just be the sound of geiger counters going crazy. [/quote] Magic and arcane have nothing to do with radiation. If anything, that would be plague, since radiation poisoning can lead to your skin falling off. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwF0zVLDLJo]Music for Arcane Flight[/url]
Sinnabelle wrote on 2019-06-27 12:56:58:

Magic and arcane have nothing to do with radiation. If anything, that would be plague, since radiation poisoning can lead to your skin falling off.

Music for Arcane Flight
1 2 3 4