Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i have no moneys
1 2
heck.

so i have no funds but for some reason i decided i need 2 more gaolers. so i now have triple x ice babs, but i don't have the funds to breed change one of them and i haven't even finished gene-ing my first pair. and then i decided i want the ice babs to be wasp/trail/smoke and pinstripe/trail/smoke... and i'm baldwin level 10.

i looked at the ingredients necessary for pinstripe & trail and almost passed away! i don't even have the level or the materials or the funds to make the ingredients for the imgredients for the ingredients for the genes. im going to die. my sole source of income right now is playing glimmer & gloom for 75kt a day, and i dont have the time to coli grind because i move next week. heck. check back in 84 years and maybe i'll have the genes

anyone relate/have advice on how a broke player can just... acquire treasure eek
heck.

so i have no funds but for some reason i decided i need 2 more gaolers. so i now have triple x ice babs, but i don't have the funds to breed change one of them and i haven't even finished gene-ing my first pair. and then i decided i want the ice babs to be wasp/trail/smoke and pinstripe/trail/smoke... and i'm baldwin level 10.

i looked at the ingredients necessary for pinstripe & trail and almost passed away! i don't even have the level or the materials or the funds to make the ingredients for the imgredients for the ingredients for the genes. im going to die. my sole source of income right now is playing glimmer & gloom for 75kt a day, and i dont have the time to coli grind because i move next week. heck. check back in 84 years and maybe i'll have the genes

anyone relate/have advice on how a broke player can just... acquire treasure eek
_ uJUjYix.png
welcome to
my kitchen__

· delta | 23
· he/him
· fr time +1

if you can see this, i'm using this text to right align my next colu-
mn lol
WBsJuD1.png
Selling items is always a good money maker for me. If you have Baldwin levels or even materials, you can sell items you make there for some quick cash. Breeding fodder and sending them out on the AH for competitive prices works. Everything I know of take some time, but so does everything else on the site.
Selling items is always a good money maker for me. If you have Baldwin levels or even materials, you can sell items you make there for some quick cash. Breeding fodder and sending them out on the AH for competitive prices works. Everything I know of take some time, but so does everything else on the site.
Try selling baldwin mates, you can list them for small prices, but trust me, it stacks up quick!! I also recommend brewing small items and selling those too!! Not only do you level up in baldwins brew but you're also making money from selling the mats!! Just make sure you've always got something transmuting!! :D

Also, constantly breeding dragons can make some nice money, and try training them to level 5 at least, it's easy to get there (level 7 is best though)!! Also, make sure that when you scavenge/dig, always sell the eggs/chests/runestones and you can get some good money, and pay attention to the HD quests and sell items you gather for said quests!! :D
Try selling baldwin mates, you can list them for small prices, but trust me, it stacks up quick!! I also recommend brewing small items and selling those too!! Not only do you level up in baldwins brew but you're also making money from selling the mats!! Just make sure you've always got something transmuting!! :D

Also, constantly breeding dragons can make some nice money, and try training them to level 5 at least, it's easy to get there (level 7 is best though)!! Also, make sure that when you scavenge/dig, always sell the eggs/chests/runestones and you can get some good money, and pay attention to the HD quests and sell items you gather for said quests!! :D
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
@Kataracts YOOO i have a total of 1 runestone. selling it immediately
also i tend to melt down items for others so that ends up taking most of my brewing time but i make something like 15 gems a day so!
@Kataracts YOOO i have a total of 1 runestone. selling it immediately
also i tend to melt down items for others so that ends up taking most of my brewing time but i make something like 15 gems a day so!
_ uJUjYix.png
welcome to
my kitchen__

· delta | 23
· he/him
· fr time +1

if you can see this, i'm using this text to right align my next colu-
mn lol
WBsJuD1.png
Me. I keep opening more and more eggs that I want to potentially turn into G1 gaolers... smh
Me. I keep opening more and more eggs that I want to potentially turn into G1 gaolers... smh
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
@DeltaNegative 15 gems is already some good dragon cash income!! Deity dolls can also sell for a decent price too, and if you have some time, try an art shop!! I ran an MS paint joke art shop and made some decent money from it, so I suggest that too!! Good luck on your money quest, I hope you get the money for the genes you need soon!! :D
@DeltaNegative 15 gems is already some good dragon cash income!! Deity dolls can also sell for a decent price too, and if you have some time, try an art shop!! I ran an MS paint joke art shop and made some decent money from it, so I suggest that too!! Good luck on your money quest, I hope you get the money for the genes you need soon!! :D
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
heck man join the club
heck man join the club
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Maybe MS PAINT sketches? Download a phone art app and charge cheap?
Maybe MS PAINT sketches? Download a phone art app and charge cheap?
9KurPRs.png
I was so happy when I saw pin/trail on Gaolers, and automatically assumed they'd be the same brew level as pin/trail for other breeds (level 20) and that Scorpion would be around Scales (level 7) because both are scale-like tertiaries. I went to Baldwin to brew them, but... They're level 22. I'm two levels away from being able to brew for my babies. Why. [emoji=gaoler sad size=2]
I was so happy when I saw pin/trail on Gaolers, and automatically assumed they'd be the same brew level as pin/trail for other breeds (level 20) and that Scorpion would be around Scales (level 7) because both are scale-like tertiaries. I went to Baldwin to brew them, but... They're level 22. I'm two levels away from being able to brew for my babies. Why.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Coliseum grinding, maybe? Train up fodder for some easy cash (if you breed fodder yourself and stash them in the hibernal den, it costs you nothing other than the materials to unlock hibernal den slots which you'll get from the coliseum anyway!)

Plus, if you're like me and have insane luck, you can sell any eggs, genes, familiars, whatever you find, all for some extra cash! (i've gotten 3 eggs and a phantom scroll in the past 4 days, plus a ton of starsilk apparel... maybe the coliseum will be that kind to you!)
Coliseum grinding, maybe? Train up fodder for some easy cash (if you breed fodder yourself and stash them in the hibernal den, it costs you nothing other than the materials to unlock hibernal den slots which you'll get from the coliseum anyway!)

Plus, if you're like me and have insane luck, you can sell any eggs, genes, familiars, whatever you find, all for some extra cash! (i've gotten 3 eggs and a phantom scroll in the past 4 days, plus a ton of starsilk apparel... maybe the coliseum will be that kind to you!)
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
1 2