Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Did anyone else notice this or....?
1 2 3 4 5
oh nOOOOOOOO

IT'S SO UNEVEN! IT'S SO IMPERFECT!

I HAVE A MALE WITH TAPIR AND NOW HE'S RUINED FOREVER HOW COULD YOU-
oh nOOOOOOOO

IT'S SO UNEVEN! IT'S SO IMPERFECT!

I HAVE A MALE WITH TAPIR AND NOW HE'S RUINED FOREVER HOW COULD YOU-
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
He dipped that foot in ink its fine
He dipped that foot in ink its fine
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
[quote name="SuddenlyJoxar" date="2019-06-11 17:16:23" ] I actually kind of like it. Like how cats can have white socks and stuff. But he's just got one little dark paw. [/quote] That's so cute!!
SuddenlyJoxar wrote on 2019-06-11 17:16:23:
I actually kind of like it.
Like how cats can have white socks and stuff.
But he's just got one little dark paw.
That's so cute!!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
Did his toe a stubb
Did his toe a stubb
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
Or how about the fact that Weathered on females covers some of the wing 'paw pad'? That really really bothers me.
Or how about the fact that Weathered on females covers some of the wing 'paw pad'? That really really bothers me.
lGriifT.png
Why why why why why why why why why You didn’t have to show us this [emoji=spiral sad size=2]
Why why why why why why why why why

You didn’t have to show us this
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
[quote name="Aontacht" date="2019-06-11 18:30:33" ] Gaolers have tons of art issues like this. Weathered changes the females' horns, but not the males'. (And they're never gonna fix it!) [/quote] I just figured that was intentional honestly. Sexual dimorphism and all.
Aontacht wrote on 2019-06-11 18:30:33:
Gaolers have tons of art issues like this. Weathered changes the females' horns, but not the males'.

(And they're never gonna fix it!)
I just figured that was intentional honestly. Sexual dimorphism and all.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
I just hope the other ancients aren't as rushed as gaolers (since that's what it seems like... or maybe it's just because they haven't done breeds in a while? idk)

the full on gradient is super neat tho, i wish it was like that for all the feet lol
I just hope the other ancients aren't as rushed as gaolers (since that's what it seems like... or maybe it's just because they haven't done breeds in a while? idk)

the full on gradient is super neat tho, i wish it was like that for all the feet lol
74332c694ca06bf1ae3ceeac370ec53d30d44605.png
[center]Wait wut? *goes too look at my bab* Phew, it doesn't show on my gorgeous boy~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48639191] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486392/48639191_350.png[/img] [/url] Because he has Runes. XD So uh, there's your solution if it bothers you, just make sure all your Tapir boyos have Runes as well![/center]
Wait wut? *goes too look at my bab* Phew, it doesn't show on my gorgeous boy~

48639191_350.png

Because he has Runes. XD So uh, there's your solution if it bothers you, just make sure all your Tapir boyos have Runes as well!
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Sooo many art issues for Gaolers. D: Jeez.
Sooo many art issues for Gaolers. D: Jeez.
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
1 2 3 4 5